All-Star Sr Elite Exhibition

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't remember a better exhibition for Sr Elite........So happy for them! Go get em girls!!!

First time no "back to the gym for 3 hours", you are so right. Co-ed looked very good also, and Medium improves every time I see them. Unfortunately, I got there late and did not see the other teams. I hear they all had very good years.

Saw it today in person. We were at Champion this weekend. They did great!
crazy question though- a lot of them were crying as they were waiting on the music to start..anyone know why?
i believe it was the seniors... and for sentimental reasons

Teared up watching them come out to Long Live and crying and Courtney hugging Brittany... So much heart on this team. 13 seniors is just WOW. Cant imagine the emotions this time of year. But look at the legacy they help build.. look how unstoppable Sr Elite is every year even with so much turnover! So amazing.

And if that's @Ceacoach at the front in the light teal shirt, she seems relatively calm throughout the performance!

First time no "back to the gym for 3 hours", you are so right. Co-ed looked very good also, and Medium improves every time I see them. Unfortunately, I got there late and did not see the other teams. I hear they all had very good years.

Don't worry, I'll have them all uploaded eventually! ;)

Teared up watching them come out to Long Live and crying and Courtney hugging Brittany... So much heart on this team. 13 seniors is just WOW. Cant imagine the emotions this time of year. But look at the legacy they help build.. look how unstoppable Sr Elite is every year even with so much turnover! So amazing.

And if that's @Ceacoach at the front in the light teal shirt, she seems relatively calm throughout the performance!
I'm fairly certain that's Betsy..she had on a lighter color shirt than Court and her hair is shorter..

The dance just made the routine all the more delicious! I saw it for the first time yesterday. That routine is almost sinful now! Just love! The ladies looked ready and it was another great day in teal for everyone!

Back