College Stunt As A Sport

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 3, 2012
I just got word a few weeks ago that STUNT has officially been declared a sport, as of the 2013-2014 season by the FHSAA! It will be separate from competitive cheerleading which is already a sport, but the state series will coincide with that of cheerleading, just a day prior to.

Have any other states besides FL made it a sport or are they just ahead of the game?

I just got word a few weeks ago that STUNT has officially been declared a sport, as of the 2013-2014 season by the FHSAA! It will be separate from competitive cheerleading which is already a sport, but the state series will coincide with that of cheerleading, just a day prior to.

Have any other states besides FL made it a sport or are they just ahead of the game?

This should be in the high school thread

Competitive cheerleading is not considered a sport under any guideline or organization.

This shouldn't be in the high school thread because many colleges participate, in fact it started with colleges such as OSU and Louisville... And I Think that Fl is ahead because I'm on saint joes in Philly and we haven't heard anything BUT we are competing in STUNT this season.

Back