All-Star Summer Sandbox

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't shop in forever 21. I don't know what bothers me more, the fact that there is no order or organization of the items or the obnoxious sparkling floor tiles

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I can't shop in Forever 21 either... But mostly because I'm 44 and don't want to look like I'm wearing my daughter's clothes. :p

You're all going to hate me but... I hate Forever 21. In the UK we have other affordable clothing stores such as Primark, New Look, H&M (which I still call Hennes cause I'm a 90s baby) and Bershka, and while some of these stores have better quality than others in the fast fashion sector of retail, they're all quite.. I dunno, honest with their pricing. It's obviously different in the US but here Forever 21 tries to charge Topshop prices for low level quality, and winds me up hahaha.

Am i the only one that wished that i had forever 21? We do jot have it in sweden yet but i was in brussels a couple of years ago and loved Forever 21. just bought 1 dress though because of me not having alot of money on me but i would love to have it but yeah it is big and i do not think that the forever 21 i was in was the biggest you can find.
I was actually talking about the one in Brussels ;) The size is indeed not the most giant store ever, but all those people :eek:

I can't shop in Forever 21 either... But mostly because I'm 44 and don't want to look like I'm wearing my daughter's clothes. :p
Haha I don't even go in with my daughter she takes forever to shop in forever 21 lol I meet up with her later.

You're all going to hate me but... I hate Forever 21. In the UK we have other affordable clothing stores such as Primark, New Look, H&M (which I still call Hennes cause I'm a 90s baby) and Bershka, and while some of these stores have better quality than others in the fast fashion sector of retail, they're all quite.. I dunno, honest with their pricing. It's obviously different in the US but here Forever 21 tries to charge Topshop prices for low level quality, and winds me up hahaha.

I LOVE Primark and Topshop. There was another one that was in the Tube stations in London that I liked too.

I LOVE Primark and Topshop. There was another one that was in the Tube stations in London that I liked too.

Dorothy Perkins? They have a shop in Bond Street Station which is on Oxford Street, can't think of any other tube station that has shops in it! Dotty P's is FAB at times and awful other times. We have a strenuous relationship ;)

I was actually talking about the one in Brussels ;) The size is indeed not the most giant store ever, but all those people :eek:

yeah they may have been.. special.. ive only been there once when i and some friends went to the EU in 2012 but still.. i live pretty far from there..

Dorothy Perkins? They have a shop in Bond Street Station which is on Oxford Street, can't think of any other tube station that has shops in it! Dotty P's is FAB at times and awful other times. We have a strenuous relationship ;)

Yup that's the one. They had awesome accessories when I went.

i am happy that you like HM.. swedisg thing. but i agree on IKEA.. they are HUGE here in sweden.. But on the fact about shops that dont exist in other countries. we have only a few Starbucks but they are growing but our version of starbucks is Espresso house.. they are EVERYWHERE.. Like in the closest big town to me Malmö i can walk on a street and count to like 5 Espresso house. and on some places they are opposite of each other..

i am happy that you like HM.. swedisg thing. but i agree on IKEA.. they are HUGE here in sweden.. But on the fact about shops that dont exist in other countries. we have only a few Starbucks but they are growing but our version of starbucks is Espresso house.. they are EVERYWHERE.. Like in the closest big town to me Malmö i can walk on a street and count to like 5 Espresso house. and on some places they are opposite of each other..
Hmmmmmm coffee :D

Back