All-Star Summer Sandbox

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

All you need is a good cookbook, I have the Pioneer Woman cookbook and it's amazing. Chicken pineapple quesadilla's and Dr. Pepper Pulled Pork
I watch her show and thought about getting her cookbook but am trying to eat a little more healthy - her dishes always look good but kind of loaded with calories lol

My mom actually does make spaghetti sauce from ketchup.....and my grandmom did it as well.

I personally don't cook and if I don't feel like getting take out I just don't eat dinner (I'll snack). Lunch is the only meal I care about.

I hate grocery stores, they're stressful and I look so out of place and frustrated there that actual employee...at Walmart...stop and ask me if I'm okay (and y'all know walmart employees pay attention to no one)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

This made me laugh. That's how I feel at Ikea.

I actually really enjoy going grocery shopping. I go by myself, take my sweet time, and it's like therapy, since it's probably the only time during my week that isn't chaos other than going to sleep (which is still stressful because I am always thinking about how little sleep I'm going to get that night).

I actually really enjoy going grocery shopping. I go by myself, take my sweet time, and it's like therapy, since it's probably the only time during my week that isn't chaos other than going to sleep (which is still stressful because I am always thinking about how little sleep I'm going to get that night).

This is totally me. (Well, not the ikea part - I'm a single mom, so you KNOW I can assemble some ish) But I love grocery shopping and could stay there for hours. It's my alone time.

I find BBC Good Food have some really good recipes, and they're grouped into loads of different collections and stuff depending on what you're looking for :) it's practically the only place I get new recipes from!

Ikea stresses me too. Forever21 stresses me.

Basically any store where people are milling around, plundering about, lurking on aisles and by racks and otherwise getting in my way....I can't.

I often feel like there should be special Erin hours for me to shop...and special Erin lines

Getting in line behind an excessive couponer, or a check writer or someone with a WIC Voucher....I just. I can't deal. (Don't get me wrong WIC is a great program but why do they still have vouchers in 2014....I know other states have transition to cards but in sc...no)

Basically I don't like going to stores

Ikea stresses me too. Forever21 stresses me.

Basically any store where people are milling around, plundering about, lurking on aisles and by racks and otherwise getting in my way....I can't.

I often feel like there should be special Erin hours for me to shop...and special Erin lines

Getting in line behind an excessive couponer, or a check writer or someone with a WIC Voucher....I just. I can't deal. (Don't get me wrong WIC is a great program but why do they still have vouchers in 2014....I know other states have transition to cards but in sc...no)

Basically I don't like going to stores

Ikea and Forever 21 are whole day affairs. And I never know where to begin.

One year, most of my Christmas presents were gift cards to fast food places and restraurants. So instead of grocery shopping, I only ate out for over a week. That's how much I hate grocery shopping.

i only ever like grocery shopping if im in a publix or a fresh market. but if im in a walmart(which is most the time) i bolt for my groceries then get the heck out of there. ha.
Haha love publix - when I have to go to walmart I literally have to prepare myself ahead of time- then when I am there I always say - "see this is why I prefer publix" then I feel like I have ADHD the minute I walk in because I completely forget what I went for -then walking 2 miles in one direction for deodorant - then 2 miles in the other for bread- all the while talking to myself on why I hate Walmart :oops:

Former cashier speaking: you have to have vouchers because each one is only good for a certain thing (i.e. milk and peanut butter) and even still the cashier has to verify that each item is of the proper brand and type and ....it's a pain, but I much prefer it to SNAP (food stamps, which are on a card). I like knowing that mommies and babies are getting proper nutrition and the program is being used appropriately.

Former cashier speaking: you have to have vouchers because each one is only good for a certain thing (i.e. milk and peanut butter) and even still the cashier has to verify that each item is of the proper brand and type and ....it's a pain, but I much prefer it to SNAP (food stamps, which are on a card). I like knowing that mommies and babies are getting proper nutrition and the program is being used appropriately.

I understand how and why the vouchers work..and what products they're for. I also understand that it now 2014, so there has got to be a better way. Florida is rolling out WIC cards now. South Carolina needs to follow their lead.

Back