All-Star Summer Sandbox

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ikea and Forever 21 are whole day affairs. And I never know where to begin.

So glad to know I'm not the only one. We don't have an IKEA near us, but when we were at a comp last year I made sure to stop by. I felt like a mouse in a maze that had serious ADD. I couldn't focus on any one thing for too long. Forever 21 is the same way. I chalked it up to being an old mom so now I'll proudly walk around looking lost knowing that others feel the same way.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Believe it or not but there is actually organization in forever 21. Each section of the store is based off of a different style. So the girly lacey clothes are all in one area for example.

Not the organization I'm wanting..Today I went dress shopping there; why can't they just put all the dresses in one section?

I just got back from walmart. People should have to pass a test to use self check outs. All I needed was one item and I stood in line longer than it took to get the item.

Then apparently I'm the failure. Every time I try to use it I have to press the help button thing. Why can't the sensor thing understand that my ONE light bulb IS in the bag??

I got engaged yesterday! I guess that is good summer news!

Congrats!!

Random, but I always assumed the 92 was for the year you were born just like mine. It's really crazy to see people my age getting engaged/married. Not that we're too young, I just can't believe I'm old enough for that.

Meanwhile I'm sitting here, dreaming about going to a Walmart / any other giant supermarket one day.
I really love supermarkets in other countries than my own. So many interesting things I (don't really) need to buy but reaaaaally want to.
Hate forever 21 though. I always feel like Snow White in the forest when she runs away. sort of haha :rolleyes:

Am i the only one that wished that i had forever 21? We do jot have it in sweden yet but i was in brussels a couple of years ago and loved Forever 21. just bought 1 dress though because of me not having alot of money on me but i would love to have it but yeah it is big and i do not think that the forever 21 i was in was the biggest you can find.

Back