All-Star Summertime On The Boards

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wait deedle is back or someone deedleish has 3 accounts
I don't know that it was deedle herself, but who knows. Yes, someone created 3 accounts, and then proceeded to have 2 of the 3 "bully" her.
What's a Deedle?
A name that will live in infamy.
Sad part is, that’s only about half the story. She came back as ZTAprincess and got by for several years under the new name before being outed again. The drama from that day still haunts me.
Confession...I am the one who outed ZTA. She was outed to me, and I will admit I had a lot of fun with it for several months. During a phone conversation, I made mention of it, and the rest is board history.
Ha, I’m pretty sure I don’t need to relive that. I stood up for her at the beginning because I wasn’t around for all the whoadeedle stuff. That feels like it was ages ago.
And thus the whole newbie/alum and inside joke fight. I just remember trying to tell everyone that eventually, you'll be in on the stories, and you'll understand. Those were some fun times lol. Still not as crazy as Memorial Day weekend on ProX. Right @ACEDAD :D

I don't know that it was deedle herself, but who knows. Yes, someone created 3 accounts, and then proceeded to have 2 of the 3 "bully" her.

Confession...I am the one who outed ZTA. She was outed to me, and I will admit I had a lot of fun with it for several months. During a phone conversation, I made mention of it, and the rest is board history.

And thus the whole newbie/alum and inside joke fight. I just remember trying to tell everyone that eventually, you'll be in on the stories, and you'll understand. Those were some fun times lol. Still not as crazy as Memorial Day weekend on ProX. Right @ACEDAD :D

This just made me go back a look at some of the old threads. Who remembers canttouchthis having a fight with lolsmileyface about that picture of madea with a gun. I totally forgot about that till now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was nuts. We had so many people deleting messages just to keep the board afloat. Crazy weekend.

This just made me go back a look at some of the old threads. Who remembers canttouchthis having a fight with lolsmileyface about that picture of madea with a gun. I totally forgot about that till now.

I mean, he was totally threatening him :p

I did this earlier today and totally forgot about lolsmileyface. The board was way more entertaining back then.

I also miss the filters the board had, some of them were so funny. "She was never real".

Are you threatening me with a gun!?!? Lmaoooo I will never forget this.

Someone remind me....was zta and lolsmileyface the same person?

Fierce Board Anthem
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?share_fid=74966&share_tid=16930&url=https://www.fierceboard.com/index.php?threads/Fierce-Board-Anthem.16930/&share_type=t

It’s pretty far into this thread. I’m not sure you can see the picture anymore but the conversation that follows is golden. The picture was of madea pointing a gun.

(Just gonna post to the actual post for PC users - that link didn't work on desktop: Fierce Board Anthem | Page 12 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer )

That thread has so much nostalgia. Drama, inside jokes, people I haven't heard from in years.
:defeated:

And this whole time we still never got a Fierceboard Anthem. Double saddy Jammy.

Are you threatening me with a gun!?!? Lmaoooo I will never forget this.

Someone remind me....was zta and lolsmileyface the same person?
no

(Just gonna post to the actual post for PC users - that link didn't work on desktop: Fierce Board Anthem | Page 12 | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer )

That thread has so much nostalgia. Drama, inside jokes, people I haven't heard from in years.
:defeated:

And this whole time we still never got a Fierceboard Anthem. Double saddy Jammy.

I just started to re-read that thread... wow are there many memories in there. I think I need to dig up other threads from "back then" that were legendary.

Back