All-Star Summit Day 2: Finals And Results 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

A two sport lead. That's going to be tough to catch up with. Hey...soccer mom's???
Bay state won .

We were entering awards so this was before anyone knew who won. He didn't do anything

The line was just being pushed forward and he had a kid on his shoulders and she turned around and decked him in the face ...

Like everyone was being herded like cattle but there was no reason to push or get mad if u get bumped into.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The best thing is you got the picture of her! Hilarious! Trust me @Cheermom1969 and I were about to throw down in line for Soaring. I mean seriously if this non deodorant wearing creature had gotten any closer ...let's just say it would have had to be x-rated, but we maintained our cool.

Last edited:
I'm in the UK and I paid Varsity to watch the live stream but now on my stream for HP Fieldhouse it says to go to ESPN3 to watch - but I can't because I'm in the UK and it's not available in my area..? Oh well I suppose I can just watch the other areas but slightly annoyed about that!

So I paid for the live stream. I went to run an errand and come back and the live stream for HP is discontinued. I logged in to ESPN3 with my cable company info like I have done before (Brighthouse) and it won't load. It is just sitting there with the endless red circle! Ugh.

Back