OT Tablets & Ipads

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Jul 25, 2012
I was looking at tablets and Ipads possibly for christmas and I wanted some opinions on them. If you have one can you list the pros and cons or why you really like it. I really only want it to search online and take to competitions so I wouldn't have to take my laptop. So if you have any opinions on any please leave them :)

Thanks!

Is there much of a difference between the iPad mini and the newer iPad mini that hasn't came out yet?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I got my oldest daughter a tablet for her birthday last year. We researched and went with the Google nexus 7 based on the price and reviews when compared with an iPad. Very happy with it. Until Worlds. I brought it to work to watch the live stream and it was not compatible with Android.

I got an iPad mini for Mothers day this year and absolutely love it. The nexus was/is a great purchase. Honestly not being able to watch Worlds is the only negative I've found with it, but it seems everything is made for iPad.

We are considering the Surface by Microsoft because it has more versatility for our CP who needs a computer for school but likes our family Ipad for fun. I wish Apple would do the same thing

Is there much of a difference between the iPad mini and the newer iPad mini that hasn't came out yet?

There is a difference, but not a huge one. The new iPad mini has retina display which is supposed to make the screen look nicer. However, I put the iPad mini next to the new mini and couldn't see the difference in screen resolutions. The differences are mainly in the systems because you can have a regular iPad mini case for your iPad mini with retina, so there is no physical change to the outside of the iPad.

Back