All-Star Talk To Me About Kick Up Scorpions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't access the video. Can someone post a new video for this. My CP has a needle & is trying to get her kick up needle. Her needle is great, but trying to kick it up is a disaster.

Kris She doesn't have anything currently. I would be happy to ask her if she can make one. If she does I will come back and post a link. Thanks!

Thank you!!!!!!!!! :) While you are at it any secret tips for how she got her abs in such great shape? My girls have been doing sit ups, planks, and crunches to try to get abs like hers, but it isn't working! LOL

LittleRazzi is officially the rubberband girl, but her kick-up scorps suck. She misses catching her foot. Flexibility means jack if you can't control it. I feel like the mirror suggestion would work really well!

I'm with ya Mamarazzi. CP's not got the best flexibility, but she has great control. After twice doing it in the mirror, she had it without. Granted this was on the ground, not in a stunt. She has yet to be able to try it while in the air.

I'm with ya Mamarazzi. CP's not got the best flexibility, but she has great control. After twice doing it in the mirror, she had it without. Granted this was on the ground, not in a stunt. She has yet to be able to try it while in the air.

That's ok, though. Her body awareness has to start somewhere and if she practices enough on the floor, her muscle memory will kick in when she does try it in the air. Just wait until she hits a growth spurt and her leg/foot isn't where it used to be! Then, sit back and have a good chuckle!

Latest posts

Back