Team Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 8, 2011
Does your team have a certain thing to wear to practice or have dress code? If so, what happens if someone doesn't wear it to practice or follow the dress code?

Yes we have to wear certain practice wear for certain days. Like on Sunday, We would wear our one shoulder top with our zebra shorts. And on Thursday, we would wear our zebra top with our rhinestoned shorts. If somebody on the team doesn't wear that thing then sometimes it's okay athe coaches just tell them to wear the right thing next time and sometimes they will make them stay after and do like 10 standing tucks or something.

ACX has set practice wear for each practice and if someone does not follow it the whole team does conditioning/running

Everyone gets gym/team practice wear in the beginning of the season.. A couple of t-shirts, shorts and sport bras.. We don't force anyone to wear them but everyone do:) It's ok to come to practice in whatever you want to, even t-shirts from other gyms, as long as they follow the safety rules and it's not inappropriate in some way. We are more strict when were doing choreography tho.. it kinda look like a mess with 24 different colors running around...

The kids have two mandatory outfits to buy at the beginning of the season, but they don't have to wear them to practice. They can wear any practice clothes as long as they are red, black, and/or white (gym colors). During the week before competition, they will wear one of the two mandatory outfits on their first practice of the week and the other outfit on the second practice of the week.

Our gym has
mandatory drees, but it hasn't been enforced completely. Parents are supposed to be charged, but we still see a lot of kids out of dress code.

We have camp outfits that we wear during stunt and routine choreo. Then there isn't a regular uniform, but there are specified days, usually before a comp. Like last practice before comp everyone wear the blue outfit or wear zebra or tye dye. There isn't a punishment for non-compliance

Sometimes me and my squad figure out what to wear, like, Back To The 80's at one practice and favorite team(I mean like, not particular cheerleading-teams, but soccer-teams or skiing-athletes for instance) at another. :) But no certain dress-code... Kinda sad, I like it when everybody matches each other:D

we do have practice uniforms and bows and if you don't where it you have to do conditioning

Back