OT #teamtawnj

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
This part I doubt...DJ is a huge Senior Elite fan and lolsmiley had lots of...choice words about them.
thats what i was thinking. he was all for senior elite and still is, look at his twitter.
lol wasnt to fond of senior elite

Some people take these social networks way too seriously!! These boards are educational for me first and as a bonus its entertaining second. For the simple fact its monitored unlike twitter and facebook, I get to actually read it with out all the unnecessary cuss words!! What I am getting at is there is no way I will take anything personal on here. If someone doesn't like or agree with what I say or the gyms I like, oh well, I still sleep and wake up the same way every night regardless. Having been around well before the social networking boom, I know its nothing personal.

This pissing match between adults is getting really old. I'd be willing to bet your mamas taught you better than this. Wish your competition the best, congrats, bye, and be done. But this is about the most immature thing I've ever seen here, and I've seen some serious foolery.
And my newest trophy? Wow. Just wow.

This pissing match between adults is getting really old. I'd be willing to bet your mamas taught you better than this. Wish your competition the best, congrats, bye, and be done. But this is about the most immature thing I've ever seen here, and I've seen some serious foolery.
And my newest trophy? Wow. Just wow.

What do you mean by trophy?

What do you mean by trophy?

You know you get awarded "trophies" for shimmies or posts or whatever - "You and ACEDAD are tight," "You're so good that you're point flyer on a parent team," etc. My newest trophy is "I started my own message board. (You're so popular that you went off and started your own message board.)"

Back