All-Star #that Awkward Moment When Cheer Takes Over

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Kind of unrelated but does anyone else listen to cheer music and do the routines in their head but stuff always goes wrong and you go back to the start?

I keep going back to the start of the mix until the darn flyer in my head pulls her scorp right!!
That happens to me when mixes have unpredictable jump sequences.

I think it's safe to say any school project done on cheer gets an A. Teachers usually have no clue what you're writing about anyway so they don't have a choice but to give it an A :p

I did a project in Algebra 2 this past year on cheerleading. It was something about if you do blank amount of stunts an hour, you will do *insert amount of debt in USA rounded to closest million* stunts in *insert amount of hours*. My teacher was the former cheerleading coach. I got a 100 and she commented saying, "that's a lot of stunting." :p

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Someone at my work was talking to someone else and in a sarcastic tone said "Sound the alarm" and I just thought ITS TIME TO WERK. Ala Smoed.
Hanging out with my friends downtown and someone said "I smell blood" cue immediate SSX "I smell blood I smell fear get these rookies out my sight!"
Whenever someone says "Excuse me, sorry" all I can think is "Excuse me, i'm sorry, I'm really such a lady. I wear the blue and green but my name is orange baby!"
And being in highschool I hear "blahblahblah" quite a lot which of course means I start singing "blah blah blah talk your smack oo lala the girls are back!" Thanks lady bullets.
#noshameinmygame :p:D:cool:
Also doesn't help that i'm now the only allstar cheerleader in our school...

Whenever I think about heel stretches, scorpions, bow and arrows, etc, while I'm standing, I almost ALWAYS lose my balance! And I think about cheer stunting a lot.

That little cheerleader inside of me is always alive and kicking. Even though I don't even do cheer yet :confused:

I find myself thinking about stunts when I'm drifting off to sleep then realise I am super super tense from staying tight in the 'air'

I find myself thinking about stunts when I'm drifting off to sleep then realise I am super super tense from staying tight in the 'air'

I do this ALLLL the time! Start wondering why I'm not falling asleep and realise it's because I'm really tense haha

Back