The Big British Teams Tryouts

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apr 8, 2011
Just wondering if anyones thinking of going to the 'big' tryouts this month (AV, UA, Rising Stars etc)

I'm hoping to go to the Rising Stars tryouts and I really want to know what to expect (I've never tried out properly for a team before...)

Just wondering if anyones thinking of going to the 'big' tryouts this month (AV, UA, Rising Stars etc)

I'm hoping to go to the Rising Stars tryouts and I really want to know what to expect (I've never tried out properly for a team before...)
Hey, im one of the coaches from Rising Stars :) any questions im willing to help you out. Basically just treat it like a training session. You just come show us your tumbles, join in the a stunting session so we can see what you can do and who you work well with. In the next couple of days we will be posting a dance and jumps sequence you will need to learn for tryouts. The jumps will include either adding on a bhs, standing tuck, or standing full on the end. (If you cant do any of them dont worry) We have coaches coming up from ICC to help us too, so it will be a great opportunity to get some experience too. Which team are you thinking of trying out for? coed or all girl? or both? :)

Tumbles are kind of my downfall:(

I've been an all girl base for the past three years so I'm probably going to try out for the all girl team...

If I have any questions I might PM you. My last team was a uni squad so we never really had to tryout.

Did you guys compete at BCA Telford? Erm was on a Uni team, the Bangor Dragons

Good luck everyone trying out for the big teams :) I'd love to but don't think I could do the traveling!

Wish I was good enough to audition but I don't stand a chance lol also travelling would be a nightmare. Good luck to everyone though.

For girls in Scotland, if you want the experience to go to Orlando for the ICU worlds, I would definately recommend auditioning for Team Scotland. It was the best experience of my life and I wouldn't change it for the world. Ok the routine .... we could of done a lot better but seriously .. BEST WEEK OF MY LIFE ! Unfortunately, I won't be auditioning this year as I'll be focusing on my own team this year and also .... I just dont have the money :( boo !

Back