All-Star The D1 & D2 Summit 2016 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Speaking of World's athletes...we were in line last night to ride the tower of terror and several athletes were wearing their (second place) world's medals. Not sure if this is common, but I definitely rolled my eyes. Not because gyms had world athletes competing, but because those athletes clearly thought they have something to prove (for lack of a better phrase).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Speaking of World's athletes...we were in line last night to ride the tower of terror and several athletes were wearing their (second place) world's medals. Not sure if this is common, but I definitely rolled my eyes. Not because gyms had world athletes competing, but because those athletes clearly thought they have something to prove (for lack of a better phrase)

I thought athlete weren't allowed to cross between the two?

Speaking of World's athletes...we were in line last night to ride the tower of terror and several athletes were wearing their (second place) world's medals. Not sure if this is common, but I definitely rolled my eyes. Not because gyms had world athletes competing, but because those athletes clearly thought they have something to prove (for lack of a better phrase).

Am I wrong if I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with that? (e.g. wearing your medal around Disney.)

Assuming of course that these folks are not competing on Senior 1.

I mean, were they acting a certain type of way?

Am I wrong if I don't think there is anything inherently wrong with that? (e.g. wearing your medal around Disney.)

Assuming of course that these folks are not competing on Senior 1.

I mean, were they acting a certain type of way?

Oh they were definitely acting like they were better than everyone else and trying to draw attention to themselves. I have no clue what program they were from, but I was not impressed.

If they were wearing their summit medals, I wouldn't have cared. I don't understand why someone would bring, and wear, their worlds medals to the summit celebration.

Oh they were definitely acting like they were better than everyone else and trying to draw attention to themselves. I have no clue what program they were from, but I was not impressed.

If they were wearing their summit medals, I wouldn't have cared. I don't understand why someone would bring, and wear, their worlds medals to the summit celebration.
Maybe they were still there since Worlds...maybe they had sibs on a Summit team...maybe they competed on a Summit team but wanted to show off their Worlds medals...maybe they wear their medals everywhere and never take them off...I don't know, things like that don't bother me. They're teenagers. Now if it was their moms wearing them I might insert an eye roll or two.

Level 5 can not cross to 4.2 for Summit. I didn't know this until someone told me this weekend.
Oh, hmm. I thought I saw it on the summit packet, but it could have been old.

ETA: Just looked again and it says excluded, not sure where I saw that then.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Maybe they were still there since Worlds...maybe they had sibs on a Summit team...maybe they competed on a Summit team but wanted to show off their Worlds medals...maybe they wear their medals everywhere and never take them off...I don't know, things like that don't bother me. They're teenagers. Now if it was their moms wearing them I might insert an eye roll or two.
Ummm their moms would be wearing their bows of course ;) lol

Ummm their moms would be wearing their bows of course ;) lol

I took some pictures of some bow-wearing moms this weekend. One team in particular had every mom wearing them. I was going to post but I wouldn't want to violate privacy. Didn't there used to be a thread for that?

Back