All-Star The D1 & D2 Summit 2016 Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Reminder if you kept your Flocheer account for the Summit you'll need to cancel it if you don't want the monthly charge. Just remembered to do that today.
silly question but i can't seem to find where to cancel it.

silly question but i can't seem to find where to cancel it.
click your photo in the top right corner, click account, subscription, and from there you should have the option to cancel.
You can also email them directly and they will get back to you with a confirmation. I think that was what we did after NCA. After Worlds I found the cancel button.

Anyone know why California Allstars Snipers small senior coed r5 isn't there? And when do Stars Vipers Royal Cobras go on?
Late to the party. This year California All Stars teams (Ventura) would only attend Summit on a Paid Bid. Since Summit Bids (especially paid bids) were few and far between this year at the competitions we attended, Snipers did not receive a Paid Bid.

snipers haven't gone in the past couple of years or so that i've noticed, and i'm not sure why they don't. i've also wondered about code/district 3 not going given that they're a powerhouse in their division.

side note, 28 of 32 cali teams advanced to finals (hit list may not be comprehensive):

black jacks
bluettes (hit)
cadets
commanders (hit)
couture,
clique
crystal (hit)
deuces (hit)
fierce 4
glam
j fab (hit)
j-money (hit)
j2 crew
junior black (hit)
midnight (hit)
miss mafia
pink
onyx
pistols (hit)
platinum
roulettes
s4 (hit)
sable (hit)
so fab
sr silver
white gold
wild cards
youth elite
Code 3 (District 3) did not receive a Paid Bid to Summit. Even if Code 3 had received the bid to attend there were some parents that were reluctant to return to Florida. Code 3 had just returned from a competition in Orlando a few weeks prior to Summit.

Code 3 (District 3) did not receive a Paid Bid to Summit. Even if Code 3 had received the bid to attend there were some parents that were reluctant to return to Florida. Code 3 had just returned from a competition in Orlando a few weeks prior to Summit.

Love their routine. One of my favorites!

Back