All-Star The Majors Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have to ask - filming what?? I didn't know you were an actress. :)
Also- yes I am :D Filming a short film this weekend, I wrapped today. It was great- I think it'll do well at festivals. My first shoot of that caliber, and it was a student film, which is shocking. Last thing I'll be doing for a little while as I'm trying to smooth out my job situation, but anyway :)

in response to everyone on the boards saying they deserved to win over cali... yes they had a great routine, but due to the whole illegal/legal/i have no idea helicopter toss thing, they technically didnt deserve it. an illegal move is an illegal move. and ehh, panthers went undefeated in 2012 season, so miracles can happen. i do love CEA a lot this season, but some people take it just a little to far sometimes.

I was being facicious about the math thing.

Ever read a thread and think ARGH! Ye gods and little fishes people, it's over, move on. I think both sides of the bandwagon, on and anti, get their knickers in a twist at the slightest hint of a dunning word or phrase. Some people were disappointed and expressed it, some people were happy and expressed that, next weekend, new comp new argument. Let's put this one to bed!

You'll see a lot of confusion over the deductions- the one for CE STILL, to my knowledge, hasn't been addressed. Did we ever find out what that one was?!?

I believe it was the helicopters also for CE. They do them after baskets, but some of them have front spots so I'm not sure if that counts as someone catching the head/ shoulders or not.

Back