All-Star The Majors Updates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

honestly who cares at this point, SE doesnt deserve first at every comp they go to, just because they have cray cray fans.... they only lost because of the supposed illegal move. sh*t happens. this isnt worlds people so just chill. its better they find out now, then at a worlds bid competition or something.

I miss a great deal..slow on the uptake sometimes.... But I missed where anyone said our kids have to win everything. In this pool of talent, wouldn't that be almost mathematically impossible? No? Well, I'm bad at math too.

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked...but I'm confused, did the winners not receive anything? Like how last year they received some money for a trip to Europe?

I'm sorry if this question has already been asked...but I'm confused, did the winners not receive anything? Like how last year they received some money for a trip to Europe?

i know last year nfinity outfitted the winners with shoes/backpack/warmups. not sure if they did that again this year?

Does CEA HAVE A MEDIUM COED!!?!?!?! since when? Are they competing at Jamfest Super Nationals? How come they aren't talked more about?

I miss a great deal..slow on the uptake sometimes.... But I missed where anyone said our kids have to win everything. In this pool of talent, wouldn't that be almost mathematically impossible? No? Well, I'm bad at math too.
in response to everyone on the boards saying they deserved to win over cali... yes they had a great routine, but due to the whole illegal/legal/i have no idea helicopter toss thing, they technically didnt deserve it. an illegal move is an illegal move. and ehh, panthers went undefeated in 2012 season, so miracles can happen. i do love CEA a lot this season, but some people take it just a little to far sometimes.

in response to everyone on the boards saying they deserved to win over cali... yes they had a great routine, but due to the whole illegal/legal/i have no idea helicopter toss thing, they technically didnt deserve it. an illegal move is an illegal move. and ehh, panthers went undefeated in 2012 season, so miracles can happen. i do love CEA a lot this season, but some people take it just a little to far sometimes.
Actually, I don't think ANYONE said they deserved the win over Cali. At all. Ever in this thread. I think a lot of people originally had them WINNING as their prediction and were frustrated with the outcome, but you'd be hard pressed to re-read this entire thread and see people saying they still deserved to win anyway. You'll see a lot of confusion over the deductions- the one for CE STILL, to my knowledge, hasn't been addressed. Did we ever find out what that one was?!?

I think people have gotten themselves in this presumptive anti-bandwagon that they automatically assume our frustration and sadness means we think the other team didn't earn a win. (That's my new phrase, I am personally striking 'deserve' from my vocabulary and suggest others do the same. It is an often misused phrase that typically has nothing to do with anything people are trying to say).

Back