2. 93.05 Cheer Extreme
3. 91.35 Cheer Athletics

Small Coed:
1. 95.05 California
2. 93.25 Brandon
3. 88.15 PCM

Special Needs:
1. 107.69 Cheer Athletics
I really love that Superkatz had the highest score out of all the competition, those kids are winners beyond belief.

If the situation was reversed, those of you questioning "the system" would be the same ones praising it for working in your favor.
...But, isn't that what people are doing now?? I'm sure if it happened to Cali, the Blue and Black Fan Attack would be screaming bloody murder as well. I wouldn't say I'd praise it for working in my favor, I'd still be curious about calling a major deduction on what is a gray area (PS, if head-and-shoulder catches are such a problem, why do we allow prone landings at all? How was TG's flying-squirrel grip not a problem last year?!), or at the very least, a rule that seems to have good intentions (protecting injury) but poor execution (we still allow prone landings, but not when they twist? Is that REALLY more dangerous then a girl coming from a much higher position in the air?).

...But, isn't that what people are doing now?? I'm sure if it happened to Cali, the Blue and Black Fan Attack would be screaming bloody murder as well. I wouldn't say I'd praise it for working in my favor, I'd still be curious about calling a major deduction on what is a gray area (PS, if head-and-shoulder catches are such a problem, why do we allow prone landings at all? How was TG's flying-squirrel grip not a problem last year?!), or at the very least, a rule that seems to have good intentions (protecting injury) but poor execution (we still allow prone landings, but not when they twist? Is that REALLY more dangerous then a girl coming from a much higher position in the air?).
And this, my dear, is why I love you :p

Apparently it WAS the helicopters. Coed also added them in after their baskets. Guess who suggested they add it? JAMFEST. -___-

honestly who cares at this point, SE doesnt deserve first at every comp they go to, just because they have cray cray fans.... they only lost because of the supposed illegal move. sh*t happens. this isnt worlds people so just chill. its better they find out now, then at a worlds bid competition or something.

I think they already have their bid to worlds

Do what I can. :oops: :)

I love the Fierceboard for having me come back to 50, that's right, 50 updates today after a long day of filming. And basically all of them were shimmies. Colossal win for me! :D
I have to ask - filming what?? I didn't know you were an actress. :)

Back