All-Star The Major's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

DJ

Dec 14, 2009
Pretty amazing to think about the fact that they have outsold all 3500 tickets.
And added more - so some 4000+/- people have paid to watch 9 teams compete tonight.

Here are shots from inside the MAJOR's Hall:
2hnndvr.jpg

iwkbqe.jpg

votrwp.jpg

I'm seriously considering staying up until 4am just to watch this/find out the results! I am SO looking forward to seeing which ever team wins at Europeans in June. I guess the commotion is also that fact that the winner gets to come over to Engalnd and for the majority of cheerleaders in the UK/Europe it'd be the only oppertunity to see one of these top teams from the US preform live! Good Luck to everyone competing!

I'm seriously considering staying up until 4am just to watch this/find out the results! I am SO looking forward to seeing which ever team wins at Europeans in June. I guess the commotion is also that fact that the winner gets to come over to Engalnd and for the majority of cheerleaders in the UK/Europe it'd be the only oppertunity to see one of these top teams from the US preform live! Good Luck to everyone competing!
I am going to set my alarm clock just to see who won i guess haha

I hope if they catch anyone scalping there's a stiff penalty..it would suck that people can't see teams because people choose to be sketchy.

Back