All-Star The Major's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

well maybe if he wasn't being such a poor sport he might have actually gotten what he was trying to say right...
I actually feel sorry for people like that. When someone gets excitement out of seeing someone else hurt/fail, etc. I know that they aren't really happy people on the inside. People who are genuinely happy w/themselves don't take pleasure at the thought of people failing, hurting, etc. It's also a sign of weakness imo. Plenty of people who are rooting for their team or don't particularly like CEA, manage to express their opinions w/o being rude or hateful.

but he DID say what he had to say correctly. he just didn't specify. and he wrote that RIGHT after it was announced that SE got 3rd... so we all knew what context he was referring too especially all the comments right before or immediately after were about SE... you're just being too literal. it's not his fault you read his post hours late.

and also, you know what they say about assumptions. that's towards the second part of your post. you don't any of that for a fact at all. i know it is certainly untrue on my behalf. but whatever. ignorance is bliss. lol

Congratulations to Panthers and CoEd Elite on taking that title and traveling to Europe! Watched Panters Routine yesterday and fell in Love with it! That StuntSequence and Dance give me Life!

I also loved loved loved F5, so much energy, so much difficulty! Way to go!
Tsunami and SS , i'm pretty sure they will step it up big time for worlds :)
SE, as much as i don't feel the new Music it fits the routine perfectly! Yes, they had Stuntfalls ( and i don't get why its important which Flyer fell. ) But still, great Job on doing such a hard Level 5 Routine! Pyramid is insane!

Just had to say Congrats to all the teams!! They came out, delivered & amazed!! Congrats to Coed Elite & our CA Panthers for 1st place! Well deserved!! Also, thank you to everyone who rooted for Cheer Athletics- that showed class & sportsmanship! CEA parents were especially awesome to us & our kids! Thank you!! We came a long way & appreciate your excitement for our CA teams! ALL of these teams worked very hard & deserve respect! So proud of our Cheetahs & Panthers! Now back to Texas for ACA :) See y'all at NCA!

Back