All-Star The Major's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My senior 3 team are having a sleepover and watching this at one of their houses, its 4am here now, and one of them has just sent me a text to say she doesn't mind that they can't go to Jamfest Europe since SE won't be there :(

My senior 3 team are having a sleepover and watching this at one of their houses, its 4am here now, and one of them has just sent me a text to say she doesn't mind that they can't go to Jamfest Europe since SE won't be there :(
aww bless. I knida feel a little sad, but it's still exciting whoever will be there :) although the guy kept saying 'maybe a trip to Europe'. They so better be coming over !!!!

So nervous..these results depend on whether I will be flying back from a vacation to go to jamfest europe! Haha

One of mine has just FB me saying the 4 that are at hers are in floods as we are going to Jamfest Europe and we were desperate for SE to come to our hometown.

Back