All-Star The Major's

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love when people get so angry when they find out that the team they wanted to win doesn't and they call out the judges. I thing TG got 3rd because there routine really isn't that difficult, it's just really clean. I mean it was a little shocking but get over it. it's not like it was a bid that they lost.
Congrats Coed Elite!

so weird. i dont want to make assumptions but i think its likely that there was a safety deduction for top gun's stunt :(
and im not even a top gun fan haha but this stuck out to me

I am not surprised Top Gun didn't win but I was a little surprised that they were in 3rd. They could have got a safety or it could be that Cheetahs still out stunted them even with the 2 drops at the beginning. I am not going to pretend to know Jamfest scoring, but do they also award for coed stunting? If so Cheetahs had TG beat in that by a long run.

I am loyal loyal loyal to CEA through everything but I TRULY thought that Top Gun had it.. something illegal must have been called on them for sure... I cant wait to hair or read about it ! and as far as maddie and those tweets... its people like that - that put pressue on maddie to be perfect and shes a human beng.. shes not a flying robot... !!!! I missed her fall and I dont know how I missed it.. what fall was it ??

Back