All-Star The Summit-bids

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Supposedly they're trying to mimic the Worlds competition, and they don't split divisions there. It's going to very strange to have 2 teams in one division and 30 in another when only the top 5 make day two though...
I agree, and I last I checked some teams were alone in their division. Jr Co-ed 4, Small J5, Large J5, Large J co-ed 5, and Large SR5 ------- strange indeed.

I pity the teams in these large divisions. I can bet the first 10 teams to compete have no chance of making it to finals.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Yikes. That's so true. By the time they get to team 28, no one will remember Team #1. Any idea how the performance order is being selected?

Yikes. That's so true. By the time they get to team 28, no one will remember Team #1. Any idea how the performance order is being selected?

No clue.

At a normal competition, there would be more variety of teams with respect to talent. But I can only imagine how much more this problem would be magnified with 28 teams that should all be scoring similarly.

The teams should be scoring similarly, but what about the teams that got at larges weeks after the competition they were at because they were turned down? I wouldn't expect those teams to score as well.
The teams that got passed down bids at NCA will probably still be really strong because that competition is crazy fierce. Other competitions, I'm not so sure.

The teams that got passed down bids at NCA will probably still be really strong because that competition is crazy fierce. Other competitions, I'm not so sure.

Just because your team attended NCA, it doesn't mean it's a fierce team. ;) But I am not talking about the teams that were next in line at competitions like NCA. I'm talking about the teams who got bids after multiple teams turned them down.

The teams should be scoring similarly, but what about the teams that got at larges weeks after the competition they were at because they were turned down? I wouldn't expect those teams to score as well.

Same thing for worlds bids being handed out at events where they are guarenteed a bid just based on the ratio of bids to teams and who already has one. I do think it will be exciting to see some of the smaller gyms walking about with championship rings instead of it going to the typical big names.

Just because your team attended NCA, it doesn't mean it's a fierce team. ;) But I am not talking about the teams that were next in line at competitions like NCA. I'm talking about the teams who got bids after multiple teams turned them down.
Well at least you'll be able to separate the really good teams from the "just okay" ones, if the bids were passed that far down.

Back