All-Star This Is What You've Been Waiting For... Senior Elite's New Music!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Perhaps some of the parents on here could try to be examples of how to conduct themselves on the boards and not be antagonistic to the younger adults.

lol clearly that is asking for wayyy too much. i would much rather them go on and make fools of themselves to further prove my point since i'm sitting here with my popcorn. :]

thanks though! really :)

lol clearly that is asking for wayyy too much. i would much rather them go on and make fools of themselves to further prove my point since i'm sitting here with my popcorn. :]

thanks though! really :)

Truthfully I wasn't supporting you. You've caused drama here that wasn't needed but some of the parents here should know better about responding to it.

Truthfully I wasn't supporting you. You've caused drama here that wasn't needed but some of the parents here should know better about responding to it.

WELP, if you feel that way it's totally cool since I RESPECT YOUR OPINION ;]

i do on the other hand disagree but...

lmao, THAT IS ALL.

In.Love.
This is what I've been watching for! Even though I enjoyed 'Shout it loud teal and black' aggression, this is Senior Elite. This is what 2010 was about, the ladies of teal. I can't wait to view from the computer screen this weekend, screaming my head of as these ladies need to be at Liverpool in June. Or else ;)

WELP, if you feel that way it's totally cool since I RESPECT YOUR OPINION ;]

i do on the other hand disagree but...

lmao, THAT IS ALL.
you're being annoying. act your age, i know 10 year olds more mature then you are.
As for the music, i LOVE it. it really is perfect for senior elite. i cannot wait to see the routine with it!

I apologize...I was trying to teach a lesson that clearly went by the way side...but have no fear...I went to the pharmacy...got some topical cream for my terrible case of sassy...I'm much better...Ill be good...:rolleyes:

Back