All-Star This Year's Holiday Wish List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ha. This is too funny, I love it when there's a huge gap in ages. My siblings and I are are each 2 years apart. I'm 19, my brother's 17, and my sister's 15, but he was the only one planned lol. I was an accident before my parents got married, and they only wanted 2 kids.

Ha. This is too funny, I love it when there's a huge gap in ages. My siblings and I are are each 2 years apart. I'm 19, my brother's 17, and my sister's 15, but he was the only one planned lol. I was an accident before my parents got married, and they only wanted 2 kids.

I was the only one planned. Both of my sisters were accidents....."surprises".

I've always said that if I have children (I actually don't want any, but in the event I have a "surprise") I plan to have them back to back. Like I want them 10 months and 1 week apart. So they essentially grow up together and get out of my house together.

Sometimes I look at my old parents with an 18 year and I feel sad for them. My mom couldn't retire when she wanted to because she has a freshman in college....

My niece, my sister and myself are 8-18-28...... So if I end up married by 2015 I'm deeply afraid of keeping the tradition going with a "surprise"

I was the only one planned. Both of my sisters were accidents....."surprises".

I've always said that if I have children (I actually don't want any, but in the event I have a "surprise") I plan to have them back to back. Like I want them 10 months and 1 week apart. So they essentially grow up together and get out of my house together.

Sometimes I look at my old parents with an 18 year and I feel sad for them. My mom couldn't retire when she wanted to because she has a freshman in college....

My niece, my sister and myself are 8-18-28...... So if I end up married by 2015 I'm deeply afraid of keeping the tradition going with a "surprise"

My sister is 11 months younger than my twin brother and I. He just moved out at 26 and she's still living there at 25, so good luck getting rid of them at the same time.

Goodness! We're 30, 28 and 18. People always think the youngest was the product of a remarriage....but nope. Same marriage same parents. She was the "surprise" announcement when I returned from Girl Scout camp

My 2 are same parents, same marriage as well. People always assume differently.

And for the record, even though one was a surprise, I'm glad I had them both. I'm so not looking forward to my baby graduating and leaving home. The oldest never moved back home after college, but sometimes I still wish he lived here.

Its probably a good thing your parents waited 5 years after your brother hahaha. imagine if he was like 2 or 3 when you guys were born.
Yikes, that would have been rough

My sister and I are 17 months apart. Who knows if we were surprises.... Then they had my brother and decided they wanted one more to make it 4 so it would be an even number..... Then they had twins. We're all 2 grades apart... Everyone is almost exactly two years except my sister and I who are a year and a half.

I was planned and my sister wasn't. We're 26 months apart and she was born right after their first divorce became final...made it a little messy because if I remember the story right, they had already filed for divorce when my mom got pregnant.

My sister is 11 months younger than my twin brother and I. He just moved out at 26 and she's still living there at 25, so good luck getting rid of them at the same time.

Well since I'm winning the mega millions tonight I'll have the money to pay them to stay away once they leave for college

That's awesome. I never knew you were a triplet after all this time on this board. I PRAYED for at least twins with both pregnancies and I got singles.

I had triplets in my story time last week. 2 boys and a girl. They were terrors. I felt bad for their mom. I used to always say twins or triplets would be cool but i really doubt I could survive 0-5yrs old

My sister will be 26 at the end of the month. I turned 24 in August. My bro is 19 (will be 20 in Feb). Yep, Dan was the 'surprise' "we really want a son" kid. Now he's a terror :D

I was planned and my sister wasn't. We're 26 months apart and she was born right after their first divorce became final...made it a little messy because if I remember the story right, they had already filed for divorce when my mom got pregnant.

Ouch. Can I be nosy? "first divorce" ??

Ouch. Can I be nosy? "first divorce" ??
Lol absolutely! They got divorced the first time when I was two because they through they were too young...they were 27 and 29 at the time. And then got remarried when I was 8, my mom found out my dad was having an affair so they divorced again when I was 10 lolol. It's kind of a disaster.

Back