All-Star This Year's Holiday Wish List

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Can i just say I'm the youngest of 2 sisters, and 3 step brothers. I'm not sure on the age gap for my brothers but its 15 years+ and one of my sisters is 15 years older and the other is 7 years older. It kind of sucks being the youngest by so much

I just got a couple of 14 year olds two books: "Wreck this Journal" and "Finish this Book." My 13 year old has been asking for them and they look pretty interesting.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Last year a girl on my team (we were freshman in college then lol) said that she had always wanted a Wreck This Journal but never got one so she finally bought one herself. It looked pretty fun!

I just got a couple of 14 year olds two books: "Wreck this Journal" and "Finish this Book." My 13 year old has been asking for them and they look pretty interesting.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
Thanks for the tip!!!! I just ordered "Wreck this Journal" for my 15 yo son!

I love buying presents for my little brother and sisters! I don't have a lot to spend this year (thanks uni/college) but I managed to get them all things they'll love! My 7yo brother is super into Pokemon now so I got him a few little figurines he can actually fit into pokeballs and play with. My 11yo sister wanted a boxset of 8 Michael Morpurgo books so I bought her that and some Hama beads (you make little patterns with them and iron them to bond) and my 15yo sister is so difficult to buy for! That age is so awkward I swear. I got her the Laini Taylor books, I know she'll love them, but I can't find anything else :(
Omg yes!! My little sister is 15, and I had no idea what to get her that I could actually afford. Everything on her list to my parents was so expensive... (makeup, clothes, book sets, DVDs, etc.) I have a monogrammed jacket that she really likes, so I got her a monogrammed shirt and a MAC lipliner she really wanted. I just hope it will be in on time!! lol

Can anyone help me out with some suggestions for a 12-13 year old girl in the $25 ish range? My mom is looking for one more gift to even things out between my cousin and her sister. We got her a VS Pink backpack and some nail polish, but if anyone can suggest something popular with that age or even just a store to look at, I'd really appreciate it. I feel so old being out of touch with what's cool for middle schoolers

Delia's gift card.......look at their website.........cute cute clothes for that age group.

Can anyone help me out with some suggestions for a 12-13 year old girl in the $25 ish range? My mom is looking for one more gift to even things out between my cousin and her sister. We got her a VS Pink backpack and some nail polish, but if anyone can suggest something popular with that age or even just a store to look at, I'd really appreciate it. I feel so old being out of touch with what's cool for middle schoolers

I drew my 13 year old cousin for my family's gift exchange and I was so out of the loop with that age range (I coach youth age kids and I was pretty niave when I was that age - no make-up, name brand clothes, ect).

My aunt said she already has new make-up and Justice isn't cool for that age group anymore but said she loves forever 21. Our limit was $20 and I was able to get a black v-neck tshirt, scarf, beanie, and a bracelet for like $22. Just hit up their accessories department if you're totally at a loss - some fun new socks, a bracelet or two, and new earrings.

I'm the oldest of my sister's. Middle is 3 years younger. Baby was born when I was 17. I remember so many store employee's and waitresses telling my Dad...Aww look at Paw Paw's girl about my sister. LOL

For my girls there is 3 years between oldest and middle. (1 just graduated college and 1 in college) Little bit is 5 years younger than middle. There have been different point's in their lives that the Oldest and middle were a united front against the youngest. Years where middle and youngest were against the oldest. Years that oldest and youngest made middle's life difficult. Family dynamics are very interesting to me.

Off to google "Wreck this Journal"

I loveddddd Delia's when I was in middle school but they didn't put a store in WA until I was in college so I only got to look at the catalogue and dream.

Even though we have a store here, it's a small one. We do most of our buying online because the selection is bigger.

I feel like keeping a Wreck This Journal would be a fun alternative to sketch books as an assignment for art classes.

I'm the oldest of my sister's. Middle is 3 years younger. Baby was born when I was 17. I remember so many store employee's and waitresses telling my Dad...Aww look at Paw Paw's girl about my sister. LOL

For my girls there is 3 years between oldest and middle. (1 just graduated college and 1 in college) Little bit is 5 years younger than middle. There have been different point's in their lives that the Oldest and middle were a united front against the youngest. Years where middle and youngest were against the oldest. Years that oldest and youngest made middle's life difficult. Family dynamics are very interesting to me.

Off to google "Wreck this Journal"

My older sister and I (shes 2 years older) can not be around each other for more than 2 hours without being at each others throats. My 18 year old sister (that is 9 years younger than I am) and I get along very well and we typically do things together. The oldest and the youngest didn't become all that close until I moved to a different city and it left the two of them together. The youngest gets spoiled by us both, so I think that's why she typically lays low and doesn't try to tick either one of us off.

But when the 3 of us are together we either all get along very well....or we don't and my mom starts making dramatic speeches about how shes going to sell her house and move away and just be with the dog...and my dad says something like "I hope I don't ________ with my girls not getting along"

I recently find out that one of the girls I coach has an identical twin sister. I've coached her for 2 years but I had no idea until now. I would be so freaked out if they showed up together sometime!

She told me that they sometimes go to the other one's class in school, because the teachers can't tell the difference between them haha.

Forever 21 and Delia's are always great :) although is would love a Barnes and nobles gift card since I'm currently reading a series of books.

Back