Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

NJ Coach

10's Across the Board....literally.
Staff member
Cheer Parent
FBOD:LLFB
Mar 23, 2010
I know our community is a large one, with very giving hearts. Right now, Jersey All Stars is in need. One of our beautiful athletes was in a very serious car accident last night. She is the type of person who lights up a room the second she walks in. Please pray for this beautiful girl, she needs all the thoughts and prayers you can give.

I know our community is a large one, with very giving hearts. Right now, Jersey All Stars is in need. One of our beautiful athletes was in a very serious car accident last night. She is the type of person who lights up a room the second she walks in. Please pray for this beautiful girl, she needs all the thoughts and prayers you can give.
Sending prayers

Lifting her up in prayer!

so sorry to hear this. Prayers for your athlete and your gym family.

Sending my thoughts to her, her family and the entire Jersey All-Stars program.

Back