All-Star Thoughts On Cheerlebrities

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

and he was "hot". I totally get how looks could play a huge role in anything.
Reminds me of Ryan Lochte and Michael Phelps. MP is the most decorated Olympian of all time, and an amazingly fast swimmer. RL is also awesome, but his chiseled face (in combination with his ripped physique) earned him a reality TV show and lots of attention from Entertainment Tonight.

It's looks no matter what what you do. Look at NFL and Tim Teebow. He could have been a sucky player for all I know but he is cute. But I've never seen him play. Well, it's the same aspect for these kids sort of kind of. Luckily though skill is still a big thing about cheerleading. But looks always seems to be popular.

tebow only played for one season on the broncos, was traded to the jets, played several games, signed to the patriots and was released before the season started. hes not even playing anymore. he only got famous that one year because of his kneeling prayer thing, that plenty of others have done before him.

Waaaah her! I remember her! I thought she was popular because she was good. But now I find out it was only because she was "pretty". What a disappointment! At the same rate I guess she never said she was good either.
I think (if I'm remembering the right person) she had a bunch of followers but wasn't really "famous" like nobody talked about her like they do the other cheerlebs, they just followed her Instagram. But then people found out she was level 2 and started being snotty about it, so she ended up getting more famous from that and then she posted a bunch of rude stuff (I feel like a pic of her flipping people off in uniform or something) and everyone was mad about it and she ended up getting pretty famous mostly from that, like it was even talked about on here, but then it pretty much died overnight and nobody talks about her any more.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I think (if I'm remembering the right person) she had a bunch of followers but wasn't really "famous" like nobody talked about her like they do the other cheerlebs, they just followed her Instagram. But then people found out she was level 2 and started being snotty about it, so she ended up getting more famous from that and then she posted a bunch of rude stuff (I feel like a pic of her flipping people off in uniform or something) and everyone was mad about it and she ended up getting pretty famous mostly from that, like it was even talked about on here, but then it pretty much died overnight and nobody talks about her any more.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Okay thank you for the full story. I had no idea what happen with that. Not that I was dying to know...but I can rest easier at nights.

Idk, that's kind of living proof of cheerlebs. She even took pictures with cheerlebs and they looked like they had no idea who she was. But I guess it's unfair to judge the girl too I'm sure she never said she was on a high level? Correct me If I'm wrong though.

Reminds me of Ryan Lochte and Michael Phelps. MP is the most decorated Olympian of all time, and an amazingly fast swimmer. RL is also awesome, but his chiseled face (in combination with his ripped physique) earned him a reality TV show and lots of attention from Entertainment Tonight.

@getsum
See! My point exactly! I had no idea all of that happen. But he has people watching those teams. Gotta love walking fundraisers.

And OWE makes a great point. I totally saw the favoritism because Ryan was cute but he was such an airhead OMG! I couldn't even like him! But the reason I was on the Ryan cheer team was because I didn't like the reports on phelps and his other activites.

I was out of town with no cellphone signal so just getting back here now.
Here is some of the examples I was talking about:
CA "cheerlebrity"...conducts themselves professionally on social media (more than the average kid their age). I've never seen a inappropriate tweet or IG picture by CM, MS, HB (when she was there). I don't see them pimping a ton of products (except Cheerbandz, which is a helpful, athlete appropriate promotion) or advertising for "followers" on social media. At comps they really try to make the kids happy and take pictures, when they can't they explain the best way they can (remembering these are teens and not media managers). I chalk that all up to the coaches setting clear expectations of their behavior from the beginning and enforcing them. For example (and I may be off on the details) but a member of a team was dismissed at a comp a few seasons ago because he decided to put his team on blast when they had a bad performance.
"Cheerlebrities" from other gyms I have seen post inappropriate pictures to IG and then claim their account was hacked. Get into twitter wars with other people because they didn't like what someone said (and then rile up all of their followers to go after the person as well). Promote everything from diet pills to workout apps to their mom's Advocare business. Push other athletes out of the way to see a team perform because "don't you know who I am!" If the coaches don't address this behavior and make it clear it's unacceptable it just keeps going.
Honestly what I see is determined by who I follow. These are only my observations.

I was out of town with no cellphone signal so just getting back here now.
Here is some of the examples I was talking about:
CA "cheerlebrity"...conducts themselves professionally on social media (more than the average kid their age). I've never seen a inappropriate tweet or IG picture by CM, MS, HB (when she was there). I don't see them pimping a ton of products (except Cheerbandz, which is a helpful, athlete appropriate promotion) or advertising for "followers" on social media. At comps they really try to make the kids happy and take pictures, when they can't they explain the best way they can (remembering these are teens and not media managers). I chalk that all up to the coaches setting clear expectations of their behavior from the beginning and enforcing them. For example (and I may be off on the details) but a member of a team was dismissed at a comp a few seasons ago because he decided to put his team on blast when they had a bad performance.
"Cheerlebrities" from other gyms I have seen post inappropriate pictures to IG and then claim their account was hacked. Get into twitter wars with other people because they didn't like what someone said (and then rile up all of their followers to go after the person as well). Promote everything from diet pills to workout apps to their mom's Advocare business. Push other athletes out of the way to see a team perform because "don't you know who I am!" If the coaches don't address this behavior and make it clear it's unacceptable it just keeps going.
Honestly what I see is determined by who I follow. These are only my observations.

Which CA?

I have noticed a lot of people will refer to CA. And I am always which CA?

how do you guys not know what CA they were talking about.. the one that placed top 5 in the large coed division.
I can understand the confusion. Both are CA and both are blue, black, white. It's understandable. The only reason I knew who the poster was talking about is because of the initialed cheerlebs they named and the fact that they have tons of endorsements.

Back