All-Star Time To Do It! Lets Get Ricky In The Top Ten!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i live in Cali and the show hasnt aired yet but i couldnt wait any longer..realized i would see results here hahaha I am so happy he is safe!!! <3

New

kingston said:
I am quite worried if they don't stay out of the bottom 3 he is going home. AAAHHHH

And I blame his partner (is that wrong?)

this is some of the few times I am going to post my opinion instead of well thought out answers... haha​

personally King....thinking is over rated...:)))))

Just now got cable, internet, and phone back from the storms on Monday. First thing I had to do is check here to see if
Ricky was safe or not. (I did skip to the last page for the info) I'm so glad he is safe. DVR doesn't even work with cable out.
I've been so out of the loop on everything.

I'm very happy for Ricky! I knew if Alex/Sasha were in bottom 3, Alex would go home. Sasha has carried him all season, keeping out of danger. Ryan should have gone home weeks ago instead of the ballroom dancer. IMO, they kept saving her because she's Mia Michaels protege. Go Ricky!

Mission accomplished! I always thought Ricky was great but after his solo... I realized that he is the best male dancer on the show this season. I can't wait to see him dance with an allstar partner next week! I felt really bad for Ryan, she was so depressed lastnight. She is a good dancer but she just couldn't sell it. Plus she dances too heavy, she's not light on her feet.

Back