All-Star Time To Do It! Lets Get Ricky In The Top Ten!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

wow that hip hop was painful to watch.

I am quite worried if they don't stay out of the bottom 3 he is going home. AAAHHHH

And I blame his partner (is that wrong?)

this is some of the few times I am going to post my opinion instead of well thought out answers... haha

Quick question so I'm just verifying- can I vote like a million times via text or can I only vote one time each way.
I normally don't get to watch and never get to vote so just checkin!

Quick question so I'm just verifying- can I vote like a million times via text or can I only vote one time each way.
I normally don't get to watch and never get to vote so just checkin!
only one time per text, 50 times per facebook account online, unlimited when calling

only one time per text, 50 times per facebook account online, unlimited when calling
Aww that sucks- i have threaded messaging on my phone I can hit the number and send like a million times in 10 mins! But I guess I will just do it all the other ways and make it happen! It's not like I have nothing else to do! Thank You!

Aww that sucks- i have threaded messaging on my phone I can hit the number and send like a million times in 10 mins! But I guess I will just do it all the other ways and make it happen! It's not like I have nothing else to do! Thank You!
Yeah I know! I vote like crazy cause Ricky was on my team @ Brandon all I listen to until midnight is the recording.. " Thank you for voting for couple number.... For results tune into SYTYCD on Fox! "

I am quite worried if they don't stay out of the bottom 3 he is going home. AAAHHHH

And I blame his partner (is that wrong?)

this is some of the few times I am going to post my opinion instead of well thought out answers... haha

I blame her too she has zero personality or stage presence. I think they are definitely at risk.

Yeah I know! I vote like crazy cause Ricky was on my team @ Brandon all I listen to until midnight is the recording.. " Thank you for voting for couple number.... For results tune into SYTYCD on Fox! "

Lol well I'll see what I can do with this voting thing!

Back