All-Star Time To Do It! Lets Get Ricky In The Top Ten!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm so upset that Ricky got all the glory and couldn't enjoy it because Ryan was there and all the partners are close of course. I'm sure she's a nice girl but if they get into the bottom again, I don't think the judges will pull them out...

I don't watch the show too much... is there a way the judges can save Ricky but not Ryan?
Yes if they both end up in the bottom 3 tomorrow and they do solos "dancing for their lives".... only problem is they have been in that position the past 2 weeks and the judges may just send them both home

Oh I saw it. (the shirt)

anyone get a screen capture?

That should HOPEFULLY save Ricky. They will most likely be in the bottom 3... but now we have given them a reason! Ryan!

As much as she is not my favorite dancer.. We have to get ricky into the top 10 safely. NO BOTTOM 3. Ryan is gonna get a free ride on the wave of ricky's votes, but it won't be a surprise when she is sent home in the first round of allstars

if anyone else from Brandon SR Black 2007-2008 is watching this last routine on SYTYCD... thinking of Daytona stunt camp?

EAST COAST TO WEST COAST>> IT DONT MATTER!! haha <3

Ricky might be saved because last week Sasha and Alexander should've been in the bottom but they weren't. We just really have to vote.

Back