All-Star Tiny Cheer Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Stephie1012

Cheer Parent
Jan 6, 2015
My youngest is starting cheer this season. She's on a tiny team and I'm having trouble finding shoes for her. She wears a size 7 toddler in street shoes. Has anyone seen super small cheer shoes? My older girls have been wearing chasse shoes with no complaints but they have big feet and are older lol

Target has a brand I recommend for small kids.

Nfinities are great but I wouldn't spring for those for an activity your child may not even like.

Last edited:
Perfect I'll check Payless and target. Thanks guys! This kid is obsessed with cheer like watches worlds and cheer videos on YouTube and I refuse to buy nfinitys. No need for a 3 year old to have $90 shoes when I don't even own shoes that cost that much lol
I'd go the payless route for the tiny feet. I know a few teeny weenies cheerlings at the All-Star gym my college team trained at had shoes from payless.

When CP first started we went with the pair from Target and they held up really well.

My youngest is starting cheer this season. She's on a tiny team and I'm having trouble finding shoes for her. She wears a size 7 toddler in street shoes. Has anyone seen super small cheer shoes? My older girls have been wearing chasse shoes with no complaints but they have big feet and are older lol
Nfinity Their shoes run small. I bought my grand daughter a pair size 10 when her shoe size was a size 8

I think it's a natural thing to call Tiny Cheerleaders, Cheerlings. When I coach hockey, I call the tiny kids Pucklings.

Shhhh...don't tell my new little Tiny that. If she gets called things that sound like other species (except Dinosaur's because those are cool) she'll tell you she's a human!

Went to Payless today and the smallest size they carry were huge on her. Doesn't help that her foot is super narrow. Onto target next, I really don't want to buy nfinitys lol I've never had this issue with my older 3 kids. My 10 year old cp wears a bigger shoe size than I do!

Back