All-Star Tiny Cheer Shoes

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Shhhh...don't tell my new little Tiny that. If she gets called things that sound like other species (except Dinosaur's because those are cool) she'll tell you she's a human!

Well to be fair a baby dinosaur comes from an egg, so baby Dinos are definitely Hatchlings.

I suggest Cheerleading Gear, Cheerleading Clothing, Cheerleading Apparel - OmniCheer - Omni Cheer , they have tiny shoes that run super small so a 7 toddler is probably more like a 9 in their shoes. They have a pair that
look very much like nfinity vengeance for about $34. Good luck. I totally understand the tiny narrow foot problem. I've always sprung for the nfinity because I didn't know any better, lol, but my cp can wear a pair an entire season because her foot grows so slowly...and she never wears them outside.

CP had super tiny, narrow feet when she was a tiny too (and still does to this day). Make sure the shoes tie up and aren't velcro. Narrow feet and velcro straps don't get along and can never be tight enough.

CP was doing a cartwheel in practice one day and her Target shoe flung off her foot and hit her coach in the head. That night I spring for a pair of Nfinity's. lol She can go 1-2 seasons on the same pair of shoes because her feet grow so slowly.

Maybe try eBay or something similar? I've seen a lot of the smaller sized Nfinitys on there in great condition since kids grow so fast

as @Layla's Mom said, I recall Chasse running REALLY tiny. I'd try that if you want a "real" cheer shoe and the payless ones are too big. Except she can't try them on first, which sucks.

Back