Tips On Toning Thighs

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I did burpees for the first time last week and I died! They are sooo hard! And the next day, I pretty much fell off my bed trying to stand up
burpees are the devil...the gym i was at before used to make us do them if our stunt couldn't go up in a run through ...inch worms are also hard

they are no joke! lol. one of my coaches is a body builder. ugh. he doesn't let us off easy!
Ahhhh that's the worst! Cause then all the conditioning he gives you, he thinks that it's easy. But in reality is super hard! Haha cause cheerleaders aren't bodybuilders! I personally would rather go full out a bunch then condition.

Ahhhh that's the worst! Cause then all the conditioning he gives you, he thinks that it's easy. But in reality is super hard! Haha cause cheerleaders aren't bodybuilders! I personally would rather go full out a bunch then condition.
hahah exactly! it's torture at it's worst

wall sits, squats, leg lifts, running, jumping on a very squishy mat (sounds like nothing? it will kill your legs), bicycles, and anything from Pilates and yoga. Also squats with weights are super effective, same with leg lifts, add some ankle weights and you'll really feel the difference!

Back