Top 10 All Star Cheer Gyms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mar 24, 2011
I'd like gyms in Texas, I'm moving there and very curious as to what is best. I know Spirit of Texas and Cheer Athletics, but their both to far. So preferrably some major gyms you'd like or expect to see at Worlds next year.

Just a note; I'm a strong level 4. Whips through to layout - Standing and running. Jumps to tuck, As well as a rocky standing tuck. So I definetly need a gym with strong higher level teams. I'm on a Senior 4 now at Orlando Allstars, but I just turned 14, So I'm still Junior age.

I'm moving to Central Austin, My mother is willing to drive up to 2 hours. Sorry, I should've mentioned that! And thank you, I know I'll love it :) I was born in Texas, So back home! :)

No need to drive far if you are moving to Austin. Austin has several good gyms, mine included. There is a post on the newbie board "Best All Star Gym in Austin" and you can get all the other recomendations from that post.

Do you mind giving me a link to your gyms website? And yes, my mother posted that thread. loll, Whats your opinion on best gym in Austin?

Thank you for giving us a look!! We went there because we used to see them all the time when my daughter first started and they we always at the top of their game. We've had a few off seasons, but hopefully that will turn around next year!!

http://www.nationalelitecheer.com/index.htm

Good luck to you!! I hope no matter where you choose, I hope that you are happy there!!

Thanks so much! I really like the facility! Do they plan to have a level 5 team this coming year, or are the girls there not quite ready? Thanks again!

We had a lev 5 this year. Full of some incredible athletes. Unfortunatly they seemed to have an off year but they did pick up one Grand Championship. As far as I know they will have one next year too.

Our coaches have many years experience and are very good. I fell good about our choice to go there and look forward to several years with them. My cp hopes to one day be on their lev 5 team, although she's not to thrilled at the thought of wearing 1/2 tops. But we'll cross that bridge if/when we get there!! :p

Well off seasons do happen unfortunately, but I'm happy to hear they're all talented:) Best luck to them next season, I hope to be with them :)

Best of luck to her, Determination is truly key :) My current gym has half tops, Not because they're cute but for confidence. Our coach drills us anytime anyone says they're fat because he knows we're all athletes and our bodies develop differently, We gain weight, but it's muscle. So , hopefully she can look at it from the other side, Best of luck again, Maybe I'll see her when I make a trip down to the gym :)

Back