Top 10 All Star Cheer Gyms?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Garland, TX is about 3 hours but totally worth it for Cheer Athletics!!!! I would give anything to move down there and cheer for them

My family is in the process of moving to the San Antonio area from Jonesboro AR. I have two children that are in all star cheering, my son just turned 9 is a true level 5 (has standing tuck, working on standing full, has whips, lay outs, fulls, will have double full before the move, jumps are great, flys some) Daughter is 11, true level four will have full before the move. Looking for a great gym, we are willing to drive up to an hour and half. Have cheered on level 3 teams for the past two years, have won back to back grand Nationals for Jamfest. Check them out on youtube...caleb's individual 2011 and Cheers Unlimited-Jamfest 2011 Apaches..Please let me know soon, we will be making the move June 3rd and that is all they are concerned about.

If i were you I would go to Cheer Athletics or SOT if you are looking for a worlds level 5 team.

I'm moving to Texas next spring 2016! But I'm looking for a good all star programs to have my girls in! General area Im looking for is near Dallas, Mckinny, And Mansfield! Also where is an awesome school cheer program (varsity, jv, freshman levels) to be looking for! Thanks :)

Where is the best high school to go meant for high school level cheerleading? Thank you
I don't have too much experience of the area so other people can jump in, but I've heard good things about Allen. That school is massive though so not sure if that's something you are looking for. And Allen isn't far from Plano, where Cheer Athletics is.

Star Vipers just south of Austin is a great gym with an awesome program.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

wasn't there a gym named Spirit Allstars but closed down a long time ago from Texas? I remember seeing someone said that on another thread a few months ago.

I'm moving to Texas next spring 2016! But I'm looking for a good all star programs to have my girls in! General area Im looking for is near Dallas, Mckinny, And Mansfield! Also where is an awesome school cheer program (varsity, jv, freshman levels) to be looking for! Thanks :)

In the Dallas/McKinney area you aren't too far from several cheer programs. There is CA, Pro Spirit, Express, Envy to name a few. In the Mansfield area you are close to the Arlington SOT gym (note: I believe that junior and senior teams have to practice at the Arlington gym AND the Coppell location) as well as Liberty Cheer, The Cheer Connection and several other smaller programs.

Not too sure about school cheer in that area, though. I know that several of the kids at the gym cheer at the schools in Frisco, Allen, and Plano.

I'm moving to Central Austin, My mother is willing to drive up to 2 hours. Sorry, I should've mentioned that! And thank you, I know I'll love it :) I was born in Texas, So back home! :)
Is CA Austin too far of a drive? I don't know texas so idk haha but also theres woodlands elite! or texas cheer. theres also prodigy!!

Back