Top Cheer States Question

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The state with the most all star gyms is Pennsylvania (53 or more) and 2nd is Florida (50 or more) there is a list somewhere on this website with the names of all gyms in each state, but a few might be missing.
I think that list just includes what people have added. I could name atleast 50 cheer gyms in Texas and I'm sure there is way more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that definetly cheer is much more popular in the south and the east as it is in the west.. It's so sad:(. Here's my list I'm only going to name gyms I know of too..
Texas: cheer athletics, spirit of Texas
new jersey: world cup, central jersey all stars
Florida: top gun, Brandon all stars
north Carolina: cea:D
Maryland:twisters

in California we only have California all stars and Im not allowed to go there becuz my mom won't let me:( I'm so sad.

Cheer is huge out here in the west. We have lots of pop warner, allstar, and school teams. But most of the states out here have a smaller population than the southern states so clearly we can't have as many cheerleaders.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I think that definetly cheer is much more popular in the south and the east as it is in the west.. It's so sad:(. Here's my list I'm only going to name gyms I know of too..
Texas: cheer athletics, spirit of Texas
new jersey: world cup, central jersey all stars
Florida: top gun, Brandon all stars
north Carolina: cea:D
Maryland:twisters

in California we only have California all stars and Im not allowed to go there becuz my mom won't let me:( I'm so sad.

There's a lot more gyms than just California allstars. American, cheer force, universal cheer force, fierce, pacific coast magic, are some just off the top of my head

American, university cheer force, cheer force, Cali bullets, PCM, power, Cheergyms.com, athletic perfection, cal fame, cheer xperience, gold star, intensity, (SEVERAL SoCal teams that we never see up north), black diamond, there's also one right by Cheergyms.com but I'm blanking on the name, swat, etc. there's way more.

New Jersey
Pennsylvania (however a lot of them also travel to jersey!)
California
Texas
New York
North Carolina
Ohio
South Carolina
Florida
GeorgiA

Back