All-Star Tranny Cats Fan World Shirts !

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ORDER INFORMATION
Final Design!!!!!!​
trannycats_final.png
Shirts are $11 including shipping. if you need a size over XL just PM me and ill let you know how much your shirt will be. shirts come in all sizes.​
Money Process: I looked at making a paypal but that was not going to work. You can mail a check or cash, if mailing a check make it out to Peter Holley so I can cash it and have the money ready to send to the printer. When mailing your money add a little note with your Name, email, size, and how many shirt you will need. When I have received your money, I will send you a conformation email stating that I got your money. Money deadline is April 3rd, im not sending the money until April 6th so if you are a little late then its fine. We are just trying to get the orders in before she has to start printing the Fierceboard worlds shirt. The mailing address is going to be at at the end of this message. The Tranny Cats hope to see everybody in there hot pink on Friday! this should be a exciting weekend.

Mailing Address: Peter Holley
1321 Athens Drive
Raleigh,NC 27606

Is there a minumum # that needs to be ordered for the printer to do the shirts?

We have to sell more than 50. so if you know like your gym that might want to purchase some or a lot then that would be amazing!

I am a program director for the LGBT Center of Raleigh. I do a lot of work with Human Rights Campaign and Equality NC's trans task force. I am writing to you today about the Tranny Cats.

I recently saw one of the Tranny Cat World Champion T-shirts that you are producing on a member of your team walking around Raleigh. I would just like to voice that utilizing the word “Tranny” in this context is very offensive to the transgender community. Basically the shirts you are printing have derogatory word equivalent to fa**ot that is detrimental to a large portion of the LGBT community. I have read over your message board and was shocked to see that some have suggested wearing this shirt to a LGBT pride event which in my opinion would be a very insulting thing to do.

I know that what you have started here was not in malice or with cruel intent but as a leader of your group you have a responsibility to educate and inform yourself and you followers on words that you are using. To have people walking around with offensive hateful language on shirts perpetuates hate and misinforms those participating that intolerance towards the transgender population is permissible. I ask that you reconsider your team name and discontinue producing the t-shirts.

I am a program director for the LGBT Center of Raleigh. I do a lot of work with Human Rights Campaign and Equality NC's trans task force. I am writing to you today about the Tranny Cats.

I recently saw one of the Tranny Cat World Champion T-shirts that you are producing on a member of your team walking around Raleigh. I would just like to voice that utilizing the word “Tranny” in this context is very offensive to the transgender community. Basically the shirts you are printing have derogatory word equivalent to fa**ot that is detrimental to a large portion of the LGBT community. I have read over your message board and was shocked to see that some have suggested wearing this shirt to a LGBT pride event which in my opinion would be a very insulting thing to do.

I know that what you have started here was not in malice or with cruel intent but as a leader of your group you have a responsibility to educate and inform yourself and you followers on words that you are using. To have people walking around with offensive hateful language on shirts perpetuates hate and misinforms those participating that intolerance towards the transgender population is permissible. I ask that you reconsider your team name and discontinue producing the t-shirts.
Excuse me but do you have any association with cheer? Or did you just make an account because you saw the shirt... Also you dug up this thread that is almost a year and a half old to make something out of nothing? Pretty sure cheerleaders are probably the most welcoming to the LGBT community

tumblr_m7td2xCtke1qfn2nu.gif

Bye.

Excuse me but do you have any association with cheer? Or did you just make an account because you saw the shirt... Also you dug up this thread that is almost a year and a half old to make something out of nothing? Pretty sure cheerleaders are probably the most welcoming to the LGBT community
This is her 4th post
tumblr_m4v6s9phln1rwsy4to1_250.gif

ETA: Ugh i couldn't get the caption thing to work, but it should say "Ugh. Go figure"

I am sorry but as a member of the LGBT community I do not find the correlation between Tranny and the "f" word. Tranny is merely and abbreviation of the word Transexual or Transgendered. Meanwhile the "f" word is a an actual slang given to a homosexual male, as it has no correlation to the word it is referring to. Any word in the English Dictionary can become "hate speech" if used in the right context. In most cases it is the preceding descriptive words which cause something to become derogatory.

"Stupid Republicans"
"Smelly French"
"Ugly Women"

Are the words republican, french, or women derogatory? No but when used right the phrase can become so. I really think you are grasping at straws here. If anything I am more offended by you coming on here and making this post. We are a community hoping for equal rights, who take pride in ourselves and others like us. We are amongst some of the most accepting people in the world. Then you come on here and make a post like this and make our community look like a bunch of whiny babies who can't handle some alleged name calling. My best friend is transitioning. She would much prefer to be called a Tranny than by her birth given male name.
Also as someone who comes on here flaunting what title you are, I would assume it took you quite a bit of hard work and researching to reach your position of status in our community. Yet here you seemed to have failed to do your research. Within this board, which is comprised of some of the most accepting yet diverse people you will ever meet, Tranny is a word associated with nothing but positives. Never once has it been used as means of insulting or breaking someone down. It is post like yours that set us back two steps every time we make one step forward. You have managed to make the LGBT community look weak and, as I stated before, "whiny." If anything we are educating youth that this lifestyle is ok, and should be accepted. I believe their are bigger fish to fry that your time would be more aptly spent working on, than coming to a board and bashing members for a shirt that was created by members of your very own community. I am in no way agreeing with you that the word Tranny is derogatory, however, assuming it was, I would allow someone to call me a tranny all day long if it meant I was allowed to marry my partner of over ten years, in my home state where we both grew up, as opposed to having to travel hours and miles away to sign a paper and come back. Let's focus on that issue instead of a t-shirt.

Back