All-Star Trends You Hope Will Die After Worlds 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Were all of them on it? I know Holden did R5, but I'd thought he was the only one.

Did that team even make Summit? If it didn't, it's not quite the same, is it? Especially since that team JUST won Worlds. Yes CE made third, but it's not like they're all going back the next week, are they?
CEA's R5 did not attend the summit.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

To add to that, girls obsessing over kids' personal lives. It happens a lot to well-known Cheer Athletics kids.
Yes now that is just creepy, they stalk them on their social media. Like I get they idolize them but they need to tone it down a bit. Lol! Yes I know I do love people like Carly manning and Matt smith but I'm not obsessive like others haha.

Yes now that is just creepy, they stalk them on their social media. Like I get they idolize them but they need to tone it down a bit. Lol! Yes I know I do love people like Carly manning and Matt smith but I'm not obsessive like others haha.
Seriously, lol. Did you know that a bow company came out with a Matt Smith scented bow a while back?

Sorry I'm late to the party, but Top Gun getting new, crazy uniforms. I LOVE Top Gun but I am going to throw a baby tantrum if OO5 gets new uniforms again.
I agree, I think they've switched enough. However (although some of their designs are too risque for my taste) props to them for being so audacious and creative.

People's tans being too orange, false lashes being too over-the-top, makeup being too heavy, too much glitter, etc. Nothing wrong with having a beauty ritual, but this is a cheer competition, not a beauty pageant.

Twitter drama. Though highly entertaining, it's petty and does not make our sport look good. I'm still thinking about the large coed fight.

Cheerleaders making twerk videos. Way to make your gym look bad AND feed into the "trashy, attention hungry cheerleader" stereotype.

People using foul language/posting inappropriate photos/videos on social media, especially when everyone knows what gym they cheer for.

People's tans being too orange, false lashes being too over-the-top, makeup being too heavy, too much glitter, etc. Nothing wrong with having a beauty ritual, but this is a cheer competition, not a beauty pageant.

I don't think the glam part is ever going to die out. But hopefully the orange tans do, and they probably will since it's becoming less in fashion to look like a Dorito a la Snooki! Just like bows and rhinestones, the flashy makeup has become part of our sport for better or worse.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I would like a mute button for jumps. I'm so sick of hearing HIT HIT HIT PULL. I'm sick of people being unfamiliar with a team and yelling HIT when the team does a single jump. We get it. They're not in practice, learning where their jumps go. They don't need it. Nobody needs it. I feel like Missy in Bring It On yelling "give it up already" in the hotel room

I would like a mute button for jumps. I'm so sick of hearing HIT HIT HIT PULL. I'm sick of people being unfamiliar with a team and yelling HIT when the team does a single jump. We get it. They're not in practice, learning where their jumps go. They don't need it. Nobody needs it. I feel like Missy in Bring It On yelling "give it up already" in the hotel room
I don't necessarily mind it but my favorite is when it's jumps to standing tumbling (like two to full) and no one really knows what to say. (hit...hit....push?...push?....spin?)

Back