All-Star Trends You Hope Will Die After Worlds 2014

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

heavy makeup (esp bright lip-stick) and big, teased hair. i guess i like a more sporty look, such as the gymnastics look when it comes to hair/make-up.

also, the producers of the mixes need to start making their own sound effects or at least altering the ones that they use, because its almost as if they are pulling from a bank of 20 sound effects and im sure they are.

dehydrated looking abs.

The whole body rubbing motion business....just stop it, PLEASE.
Ridiculously dumb moves in dances....twerking in the prep was the highlight for me
I am not a fan of the direction uniforms in general are going. Yes, you want your team to make a statement..but since I found myself conversing more about jungle cat's pants than their actual routine.....that makes me feel like it's just getting too over the top and tacky (and not saying jungle cats specifically, but it was when I was watching them that I had my epiphany

overly highlighted center stunts non stop....sometimes I just want to see synchronization

man I am nitpicking but I could def keep going

The whole body rubbing motion business....just stop it, PLEASE.
Ridiculously dumb moves in dances....twerking in the prep was the highlight for me
I am not a fan of the direction uniforms in general are going. Yes, you want your team to make a statement..but since I found myself conversing more about jungle cat's pants than their actual routine.....that makes me feel like it's just getting too over the top and tacky (and not saying jungle cats specifically, but it was when I was watching them that I had my epiphany

overly highlighted center stunts non stop....sometimes I just want to see synchronization

man I am nitpicking but I could def keep going

The body rubbing thing... We're cheerleaders, not exotic dancers.

Back