All-Star Trinity And Cheerupdates

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I hate the idea of judging kids just because adults are acting in a manner we don't like.

To each his own - I'll just say "the devil came to GA" is a hell of a song and plenty of people know it :)

It happens all over. I've seen it personally from a couple.

Didn't say it didn't happen, just said I hadn't seen it.

And ufomom , I don't like it any better than anyone else, but when we go to comps, and see unsportman-like behavior from athletes, we hold it against the gym. When we see an athlete post inappropriate pics, in uniform, on social media, we think "Wow, that GYM let's them do that??" It happens in reverse, too.

To each his own - I'll just say "the devil came to GA" is a hell of a song and plenty of people know it :)

How is using that song recruiting anyone? I believe a Rays team used that song the year after GA and Rays split back off. I don't think that sounds like recruiting. Silly and maybe a TINY dig, but recruiting? Not to say that big gyms don't recruit...HOWEVER, I don't think most large gyms use shady tactics in order to recruit, they more let they program and results speak for themselves and maybe approach athletes that way, but not by promising them "coins". That's just my opinion though.

How is using that song recruiting anyone? I believe a Rays team used that song the year after GA and Rays split back off. I don't think that sounds like recruiting. Silly and maybe a TINY dig, but recruiting? Not to say that big gyms don't recruit...HOWEVER, I don't think most large gyms use shady tactics in order to recruit, they more let they program and results speak for themselves and maybe approach athletes that way, but not by promising them "coins". That's just my opinion though.
I think they're referencing an actual person and were using the song as a clever way to hint at what state they were currently in..

yes i am bringing this thread back up :p because i actually have something nice to say. i was pleasantly surprised when they tweeted this, and i commend them on being respectful to an athlete who has left (because, hey, they didn't really seem like those kind of people to me) maybe they're not all bad after all? or maybe they are. i don't know.

Trinity Athletics @trinitycheer
Gianni and @GabiButlerCheer from @Cheerlebrity this past weekend in Dallas. We can't wait to see you with SMOED! :)pic.twitter.com/Iq579xlz

yes i am bringing this thread back up :p because i actually have something nice to say. i was pleasantly surprised when they tweeted this, and i commend them on being respectful to an athlete who has left (because, hey, they didn't really seem like those kind of people to me) maybe they're not all bad after all? or maybe they are. i don't know.

Trinity Athletics @trinitycheer
Gianni and @GabiButlerCheer from @Cheerlebrity this past weekend in Dallas. We can't wait to see you with SMOED! :)pic.twitter.com/Iq579xlz

Damage Control....

The battle is the weekend so hopefully this thread will finally die its inevitable death and we will start talking about bids but Trinity is supposed to compete at the Battle so I doubt that will happen......

Back