Tumbling Pass For Level 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 28, 2010
So my coach told us about this pass he had in mind....it's punchfront forward roll then right after that standing three flip flops. It is legal right?

You need to make sure there is a slight pause between the punch front and forward roll because it needs to be seen by the judges as two completely separate skills.

You do not need to pause between the front tuck and the forward roll. If you are tumbling AFTER the forward roll, THEN there needs to be at least a step or a distinct pause to separate the skills. But punch front to a forward roll is legal.

Ah that's it! I knew there needed to be a pause somewhere... sorry about that!

You do not need to pause between the front tuck and the forward roll. If you are tumbling AFTER the forward roll, THEN there needs to be at least a step or a distinct pause to separate the skills. But punch front to a forward roll is legal.
Thanks for clearing that up! :)

The pause could be before or after the forward roll, but I think the best way would be to step into the BHSs since most people already step into their standing tumbling.

The pause could be before or after the forward roll, but I think the best way would be to step into the BHSs since most people already step into their standing tumbling.
Got it! I'll let my coach know next practice! Thank you! :D you can lock this thread now.

Back