Two Level 3 Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I still would have to think that if they meant for it to apply to pyramids they would have put it in the pyramid section.

But with that interpretation a full twisting inversion is ok but a double braced quarter turn, something as simple as a lib to arabesque tick tock is illegal. Hopefully @RulesGuy will chime in on this

First let me apologize if I have missed one or two of your emails. My Summers are full of traveling to the regional meetings and with the amount of emails I get, some of them fall through the cracks. That is not an excuse so I do apologize.

Yes, the Pyramid rules say to follow the Stunt rules... however, "Pyramid Release Moves" have their own section so they do not fall under "Stunt Release Moves". They still would follow the restrictions under stunts for twisting mounts so this rule should answer your question.

3. Twisting transitions to and from an extended position may not exceed a ½ twisting rotation.

First let me apologize if I have missed one or two of your emails. My Summers are full of traveling to the regional meetings and with the amount of emails I get, some of them fall through the cracks. That is not an excuse so I do apologize.

Yes, the Pyramid rules say to follow the Stunt rules... however, "Pyramid Release Moves" have their own section so they do not fall under "Stunt Release Moves". They still would follow the restrictions under stunts for twisting mounts so this rule should answer your question.

3. Twisting transitions to and from an extended position may not exceed a ½ twisting rotation.

Thanks for clearing it up

Back