All-Star Uca 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

No we alternate that event with Johns Creek..

Sent from my KFAPWI using Tapatalk

Excited for this event this year! It's been a few years since we last went! I know you already know Jamie lol But USA Wildcats will be bringing

From our Naugatuck Gym:
Small Youth 2 Diamond Catz
Large Senior 2 Senior Snipers
Small Junior 3 J3 Explosion
Large Senior 3 Code Red
Small Senior Coed 4 C4
Small Coed 5 Senior Elite

From Our Windsor Gym:
Large Junior 1 Odyssey
Small Junior 2 JungleCats
Small Senior 2 Lady Leopards
Large Senior Coed 3 Panthers
Small Senior 4 Lady Legacy

Empire All Stars will be there!

Also, does anyone know when the schedule will be posted? I know it's too soon but in general?

Does anyone know if they will be using Hollywood Studios as a venue this year? I would love it if everyone was competing at WWOS.

I know for the last two years they have used the Indiana Jones Theater as a venue. Seems like from what I am hearing there are more teams going this year so I would assume that they will be again. The divisions held in that venue were different both years, and most teams were only there one day or the other.

This comp requires much more planning than any other we attend. It would be nice to know at least where and when we will be competing.

im desperately going to try and attend UCA this year since all of large senior will be attending. im hoping they will release a schedule soon though. it seems a lot larger then it has previous years, do they even allow you to purchase tickets before hand or only the day of.

Back