All-Star Uca 2015

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

im desperately going to try and attend UCA this year since all of large senior will be attending. im hoping they will release a schedule soon though. it seems a lot larger then it has previous years, do they even allow you to purchase tickets before hand or only the day of.
I don't believe Panthers are going to UCA

Does anyone who is in the inner circle and has seen the block schedule care to share?
I've been dying to get somewhat of an idea as to when my 2 CP's teams will be performing. Disney requires lots of pre-planning and it would be really helpful to know the times.]

Anyone know about what time of day Med Coed 5 usually or will perform and where? Never been to UCA and trying to make some plans.
Thanks!

ive never gone to UCA but im trying to go this year, but im wondering is it imperative that i be there right when the doors open for level 5, not that im against doing so. but im wondering how packed it usually is.

im thinking of attending day 2 instead of day 1 as well.

Anyone know where SportsCenter Arena is... is this a new building on the ESPN grounds ?

Last edited:
If this schedule stays the same it's going to be FUN getting our crossovers to their second routines.

Back