All-Star Uca 2016

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm good on the room cost, it's the park tickets.
Varsity sells tickets that includes the park tickets with park hoppers and 3 days entrances into ESPN. They are substantially cheaper than Disney prices, and you would purchase these at All Star Sports resort in the big white tent. If you are military you can use the Salute to military Disney tickets, you just have to get the most expensive option. Feel free to message me if you have any questions :)

After checking the website, if you want to buy just tickets for the competition, they are listed at $30 per person per day. This would allow all day admission into the WWOS.

Last year CP competed in Indiana Jones so we bought a three day 1 park pass that could be used at different dates and used one day of the pass for UCA to go in and watch her compete at Indiana Jones and then hung out in Hollywood Studios rest of the day with all of the kids. Then we used the last two days of the Disney pass at Summit. We are "commuters" for Summit. And it might have been just a Florida resident thing, too. Not sure. I just may not have been helpful to anyone. :oops:

Does anyone remember when the Block Schedule came out for UCA last year? I'm trying to make dinner reservations and would love to grab some before they are all gone. LOL

What is usually the participation gift? Do all teams get medals in the special needs division? Is special needs scored or are they exhibition?

Does anyone remember when the Block Schedule came out for UCA last year? I'm trying to make dinner reservations and would love to grab some before they are all gone. LOL

The last 2 years, it has been 2 weeks before so I expect it this week.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trying to get an idea of how late we will be there Sun- Anyone remember when awards were for Worlds teams last year? Does it go late Sun?? How late do they even compete on Sun?

Trying to get an idea of how late we will be there Sun- Anyone remember when awards were for Worlds teams last year? Does it go late Sun?? How late do they even compete on Sun?
In previous years, Worlds teams finished early afternoon on Sunday. I believe around 2-3 PM.

Does UCA only break down the Division 1 and 2 by athlete size. I was hoping it was by gym size but I'm guessing that is not the case.

Why does UCA still call it youth restricted 5? It was only called that one year when it was a whole separate division to youth 5...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why does UCA still call it youth restricted 5? It was only called that one year when it was a whole separate division to youth 5...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it is to remind the judges that they can only do restricted skills. I know there were issues with score sheets last season- Y5 being told to throw more doubles, etc... [emoji15][emoji15]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back