All-Star Uca All-stars Nationals 2012

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Welcome to life. If you say it, spray it or play it on the Internet it's free game and WILL be used against you. That's the world we live in now.

I still stick by my opinion. I just think its weird like not much to it. Sorryyyy

I guess creepy really isn't the correct word to say, but why would someone go through all those girls twitters just to find stuff they are saying. I would kind of feel creeped out if someone I didn't know was posting the things I said on a website.
Ok Il take back the videos reference I guess that is different, but the comments people make on things like facebook and twitter are for people to read whether we know them or not. I dont know half the poeple I follow on twitter and I RT their tweets. Is that creepy?

Ok Il take back the videos reference I guess that is different, but the comments people make on things like facebook and twitter are for people to read whether we know them or not. I dont know half the poeple I follow on twitter and I RT their tweets. Is that creepy?

Keep twitter on twitter I guess is what I'm trying to say.

Just wanted to chime in say Northern Elite did have a great weekend. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't all of your teams come in at least top 3? That is awesome, especially since you brought so many teams and the divisions were all stacked with talent. Northern Elite uniforms looked great, the routines were all so great too!!

Just wanted to chime in say Northern Elite did have a great weekend. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't all of your teams come in at least top 3? That is awesome, especially since you brought so many teams and the divisions were all stacked with talent. Northern Elite uniforms looked great, the routines were all so great too!!

Thank you so much!! Yes, we had 2 wins, a 2nd, and 3 3rds. Meanwhile, we had a plague break out and close to 15 of our girls were vomiting this weekend-somehow it all worked out! It's been quite a year!

Back