High School Uca Bluegrass Regionals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Back when Dunbar had their show on lifetime, they had a thing where if the jello served in the Disney resturwunt was green, greenup would win the division and if it was red Dunbar would win it.

And on Dunbar I do agree that the new uniforms might be cursed.

I couldn't bring myself to watch that show. I guess that's why I didn't know.

What in the world is the jello prophecy?

I'm not sure what Greenup is doing. They competed in large varsity at one UCA regional, medium varsity in another UCA regional, and now are competing in large varsity at KHSAA state this weekend. Is that Greenup's M.O.? Get two nationals bids so you have some flexibility if someone gets injured or quits?
I was confused as to why they did both Miami Valley AND Bluegrass. If that is their M.O. and their reason, it's very clever.
I couldn't bring myself to watch that show. I guess that's why I didn't know.
LOL Why not?

I was confused as to why they did both Miami Valley AND Bluegrass. If that is their M.O. and their reason, it's very clever.

LOL Why not?

There's also the possibility that they've had some significant changes. I didn't think about this, but we have to submit our division for KHSAA participation on October 1st, "no take backs." So, they may have had a change in personnel after their first regional, needed to get a bid in medium, but have been prevented from changing divisions by KHSAA guidelines.

There's also the possibility that they've had some significant changes. I didn't think about this, but we have to submit our division for KHSAA participation on October 1st, "no take backs." So, they may have had a change in personnel after their first regional, needed to get a bid in medium, but have been prevented from changing divisions by KHSAA guidelines.
I hope Candy hasn't retired yet! But I know she's been looking for someone to take her place for a while now. Is it happening already?

LOL Why not?

I just realized that I only answered half of your post....

Let's see....watching a television program geared towards dramatizing cheerleading....don't we have enough drama of our own to be concerned with?

I just realized that I only answered half of your post....

Let's see....watching a television program geared towards dramatizing cheerleading....don't we have enough drama of our own to be concerned with?
It's actually one of the BEST programs put out about cheer. We needed it, especially HS, because it dispelled so many stereotypes. A bunch of girls from different backgrounds, w/ different personalities and quirks, all came together despite conflict and struggle to achieve something incredible and help make history for their school. Amazing show that I definitely recommend! Here's the link: Cheerleader Nation Full Episodes, Video & More | Lifetime

It's actually one of the BEST programs put out about cheer. We needed it, especially HS, because it dispelled so many stereotypes. A bunch of girls from different backgrounds, w/ different personalities and quirks, all came together despite conflict and struggle to achieve something incredible and help make history for their school. Amazing show that I definitely recommend! Here's the link: Cheerleader Nation Full Episodes, Video & More | Lifetime
It was a great show...

What in the world is the jello prophecy?

I'm not sure what Greenup is doing. They competed in large varsity at one UCA regional, medium varsity in another UCA regional, and now are competing in large varsity at KHSAA state this weekend. Is that Greenup's M.O.? Get two nationals bids so you have some flexibility if someone gets injured or quits?
I don't follow Greenup closely but there's probably some strategy there. We had one year that we purposely got bids in two different divisions. We had a strong group of alternates that year and I was letting the season progress to see if I wanted to put them on the nationals stage or not.

I don't follow Greenup closely but there's probably some strategy there. We had one year that we purposely got bids in two different divisions. We had a strong group of alternates that year and I was letting the season progress to see if I wanted to put them on the nationals stage or not.

Oh yea, I see the benefits for sure

Great way to light a fire under them!

Back