All-Star Uca Nationals - Orlando, Fl (3/9-3/10)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I thought I would offer these up since the kids at the gym are crazy about them... We have these bows with Disney ears on them for the trip. If you are interested, they are $15 which includes shipping. Here is a pic, one of the pink and purple and one with the teal. There is also red, black, and silver.
zyregaby.jpg

I thought I would offer these up since the kids at the gym are crazy about them... We have these bows with Disney ears on them for the trip. If you are interested, they are $15 which includes shipping. Here is a pic, one of the pink and purple and one with the teal. There is also red, black, and silver.
zyregaby.jpg
OMG! I'm not a huge bow fan but these are awesome!! I'll be showing them to CP tonight.

Fame (Beach Location) Will be there.

We're bringing:

Envy: Large Junior Coed 3
Glam: Large Senior 3
Vixens: Large Senior 4
Flawless: Large Restricted Coed 5
Notorious: Small Coed 5

zyregaby.jpg
Messaged you! CP will love this!

Those bows are really cute! I wish I wasn't a boring, old mom now - I would buy one and wear it. :)

Is Rocket Elite going this year? They were always one of my favorite programs to watch back when I was competing/coaching at this competition.

The celebration party at Hollywood Studios is on Sunday. I'm not sure when the Magic Kingdom UCA night is. I just checked the info packet, and it doesn't specify which night yet.
We went to both parks one night last year. I think it was Sunday, but I'm not sure which one stayed open later.

if i'm not mistaken, this comp is UCA International right? not National (feel free to correct me) :)
btw, is TG going to this comp? if yes, then what team? i remember that last year, they took all their teams except lvl 5 world division teams to this comp

if i'm not mistaken, this comp is UCA International right? not National (feel free to correct me) :)
btw, is TG going to this comp? if yes, then what team? i remember that last year, they took all their teams except lvl 5 world division teams to this comp
i'm pretty sure both lady jags and OO5 are competing cause both my friends are on those teams and they said they'd be there. I would think large coed too

Yes, it is international. My CP's division last season, Mini 1, had two South American teams. There seems to be a heavier concentration of non-US teams in the dance divisions, but there were some in cheer.

Latest posts

Back