All-Star Ucdf Pot Of Gold Nationals March 19-20

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Scoring was so different at this comp...no category for difficulty. I was perplexed as to how teams who always ranked lower in other comps for difficulty were so closely scored with teams that were on the upper end for diffuculty. Been in allstars for 8 years and its soooo tedious trying to figure out each comps scoring process...SIGH~~~

Just got an update that the girl from Triple Threat still hasn't moved her legs, they are seriously considering it to be a serious spinal cord injury. So so upsetting!! Praying for all of them!!
i heard today at school from one of her team mates that shes okay but theres a bad concussion

I'm not 100% but I thought If u decline a bid knowone gets it. I thought it can not be passed down to the next person like in the past, but I could be totally wrong
they can still be passed down i think, when shooting stars declined their at large in RI it got passed down

My understanding is that If a team declines the bid AT the event, like right after awards or something, it will get passed down. Stars' at large from Athletic got passed down to an Ohio team I believe? If a team keeps an at large bid, then later in the season gets some type of money bid, the at large disappears (ie: Spirit Central and USA's at larges have now disappeared). Not sure if any were declined/passed down this weekend though.

they can still be passed down i think, when shooting stars declined their at large in RI it got passed down

But I think it was only cuz they declined it AT the competition. PRO declined there's a few days later .. Thats what I heard .. Who knows lol ..

i have a question about spirit central. they have this one girl on the team that does nothing but tumble for them. they do a single based stunt in there stunt sequence. she doesnt do anything in the basket tosses. and doesnt do anything in the pyramid. they dont even have a backspot on the middle prep in the pyramid. is there something wrong with her that she cant stunt at all? im not saying theres anything wrong with it cuz that center single based stunt is beast but ive always wondered why she didnt do anything else but tumble in the routine. not knocking them at all cuz i think there an awesome team! just curious and thought someone might know lol

Back